The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too

The last win for the Green Machine was also Giro 15 ????

Sjoe.. they desperately need a win.

Big break happening @ 28s with 48km. Among the leaders are: Gilbert, Lampaert, Wallays, Breschel, Lampaert, Hayman, Vliegen, Teuns, Lemoine, Groenewegen, Marcato.

Big break happening @ 28s with 48km. Among the leaders are: Gilbert, Lampaert, Wallays, Breschel, Lampaert, Hayman, Vliegen, Teuns, Lemoine, Groenewegen, Marcato.

You're missing Durbridge. Strong group. They got 29 seconds. The last hour & a half will be entertaining.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Gutter riding on the Paterberg, fairly pointless actually having cobbled climbs when no one wants  or even actually rides them. 

2 x QS in the 4 man break and Stybar / Terpstra trying to bridge the gap... don't they remember from last year what happens when they have a pack of them in a move?? 

Gutter riding on the Paterberg, fairly pointless actually having cobbled climbs when no one wants or even actually rides them.

2 x QS in the 4 man break and Stybar / Terpstra trying to bridge the gap... don't they remember from last year what happens when they have a pack of them in a move??

Hungry for a home win they are! *speaking Yodaish*

Apparently not. However I am hoping for a home winner so it would be nice if it is a Stepper.

Come on Gilbert!!!!!

Figure the only way Gilbert or Lampearts win is if they get rid of both Lutsenko and Durbridge but especially Durbridge!

Love it when a domestique takes glory

Perfect tactical execution by the Steppers.

Defo's Lampaert's biggest career win!

So happy to QS take a 1 2 with having the numbers in the break. Gilbert's attack at 10k to go seemed to take the sting out of Durbidge's legs!

Lampaert: For me it’s a dream that came true. It’s not that far from my home and I did a lot of recons to do this race. To win, for me it’s a fantastic gift that I can give to the team and thanks to everybody.

Yes!! QS won something!! And even a 1/2. Yes!! Come on the Cobbled classics!

Commentator kept saying It was their 17th win for the season.

Alaphilipe has won a few times already. Kittel took a few wins.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk