Enough is Enough

Skye

I were told in no uncertain terms to remove it....so I gave it a facelift. It still keeps me company on other less uptight forums.

Implants ???

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi' date=' I'm new to this forum thing. What is an avatar? [/quote']

the small picture that a person loads and it appears under their username.

Guest Big H
Hi' date=' I'm new to this forum thing. What is an avatar? [/quote']

the small picture that a person loads and it appears under their username.
and if you choose the wrong one you could get into a lot of trouble with people threatening you with the Spanish Inquisition, stoning, burning at the stake and the rack!!!!!!!!!!

can the 3 people please replace their avatars to their ORIGINAL version...I didn't get to comment on them.

In the interest of a fair and representative result I feel I should have an input into this....

can the 3 people please replace their avatars to their ORIGINAL version...I didn't get to comment on them.

In the interest of a fair and representative result I feel I should have an input into this....

You snooze, you lose Tongue

Thank you. I have lots to learn. Big H, a question about your post: Do you not mean burning at the stake and stretching on the rack? Surely they would do they latter first and the former last. If one was burnt at the stake, surely there would be precious little left to stretch?

You snooze' date=' you lose Tongue

[/quote']

watch out or your avatar will be next!  Big%20smileBig%20smile

If one was burnt at the stake' date=' surely there would be precious little left to stretch?[/quote']

It's all about keeping costs low these days...less to strecth, less material needed to do the stretching Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Hey guys I've just become a Domestique!!! smiley32.gif

Could you fetch me some water ?