Enough is Enough

Skye

sh*t this thread just knocked my Robbie hunter. sh*tmaNo thread right out the back door.

I think some Hubbers are really making mountains out of molehills. WTF - 19 pages; 4138 views and 189 responses - don't any of you work or have something else to talk about????????????????????????????????

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MTBike Person: Interesting that offence was taken against your semi-naked avatar' date=' but a guy setting himself on fire, even if it is only a cartoon, is acceptable!![/quote']

Way back, someone else had that same avatar, can't remember who, and some poepels complained about it... Just give them time...

MTBike Person: Interesting that offence was taken against your semi-naked avatar' date=' but a guy setting himself on fire, even if it is only a cartoon, is acceptable!![/quote']

i tried to be to say something, but chickened out .. dont  fancy being flammed.

New idea same as the number of posts appear under the avatar is to inlcude one indicating how many times that hubber has reported a thread/avatar/signiture Geek

New idea same as the number of posts appear under the avatar is to inlcude one indicating how many times that hubber has reported a thread/avatar/signiture Geek

No no, it must show how many times that hubber has BEEN reported...

No no' date=' it must show how many times that hubber has BEEN reported...
[/quote']

Bob's never been deported .. i mean reported

Way back, someone else had that same avatar, can't remember who, and some poepels complained about it... Just give them time...

Yeah i'm waiting for it. Think starting monday i'll rotate my stick figure avatars on a weekly basis, just in case.

Ek dink alles wat hierde na wys is wat ook 'n groot probleem in die land is.

VERDRAAGSAAMHEID en RESPEK vir ander.

Apologies to the English speaking people. Not sure how to word that in English.

ha ha ha...R2D2...have you seen some of the kids programs these days???

Scary...

[/quote']

I have plenty more ideas including the formation of an anti hijacking squad whose purpose it is to retrieve hijacked threads and return them to their orignal post Geek

[/quote']

I have plenty more ideas including the formation of an anti hijacking squad whose purpose it is to retrieve hijacked threads and return them to their orignal post Geek

but then what do people who dont know nothing about cycling going to do ?

other than work at work ?

What has become apparent over the past couple of months or so is that the vast amount of topics started in the "Rant 'n Rave" and "Chit Chat" forums have little in common with cycling related topics.

The Hub used to be a cycling forum with a small quantity of off-topic threads. These days its become a second-hand dealership listing with a vast number of off-topic threads and very little useful cycling related threads.

It's a pity.

Oh, and in so far as the avatar issue is concerned, a lack of respect for anothers' point of view just emphasises your own personality shortcomings.

The Dancing Adolf!!