Enough is Enough

Skye

anatolia is a region in the hungarian mountains ......

Change your avatar to a pic of the hungarian turkish/greek/armenian(?) mountains then...

bob_the_builder2008-05-15 03:52:22

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh' date=' REALLY???

[/quote']

See what you meanWink

So slowbee should change his avatar to a pic of some turkish delight thenBig%20smile

Oh' date=' REALLY???

[/quote']

He is lying burn him,  Anatolia is next to the province where steroids come from.  Anatolia is next to Anabolic.  That is the province in Russia where steroids com from .

FOCUS PEOPLE FOCUS  facts give them facts

Lighten up, i get the point, and my avatar with the dude swearing was only put up to make my own point, (which u may have got if you read my 1st comment in this thread) because my 'smutty' avatar of a hot girl in a white bikini really wasn't that distasteful. I don't apologise for offending any1 with the bikini avatar because i don't consider it to have been offensive. I've changed it and because i DO understand the point i will not put up any more that one may consider to be 'below the belt' in any way shape or form. 

Lighten up' date=' i get the point, and my avatar with the dude swearing was only put up to make my own point, (which u may have got if you read my 1st comment in this thread) because my 'smutty' avatar of a hot girl in a white bikini really wasn't that distasteful. I don't apologise for offending any1 with the bikini avatar because i don't consider it to have been offensive. I've changed it and because i DO understand the point i will not put up any more that one may consider to be 'below the belt' in any way shape or form. [/quote'] Assimilation is inevitable...resistance is futile!! Welcome to the collective MTBaaisikilist...enjoy your stay now !!

Is this all still frothing on?.... Pity this discussion isn't with every one in a windowless room.

One or two solid farts would resolve the issue/s quick enough.

Someone pull my finger, quick...