Enough is Enough

Skye

Hubbers...... what the hell is happening on the hub lately???? Do we have to be reminded on a daily basis that THE HUB SA is a cycling forum. I was shocked to see how many avatar are really below the belt of late.

If we can't act like grown ups & keep the hub to a cycling forum, it will just be a matter of time before it will be shut down. I was shocked to read the following topic "SAMMAJOOR" the 1st couple of members should be asked to change those avatar. If we can't adhere to some rules for a public forum then  admin should

select a couple of Avatar which we can use and block the rest.

Enough is Enough HubbersAngryAngryAngryAngry

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek stem, op 'n nugter maag is dit die laaste ding wat ek wil sien as ek die tyd van die oggend aanteken.Big%20smile

haven't had coffee yet' date=' skye?[/quote']

Had 2 already but thanks for asking

Hubbers have a look a JUST 3 Avatar and honestly tell me they are OK for a public forum.

first two are a bit hectic. third one's not so bad. i personally don't find them offensive, but can understand how some might. 

I am not going to fall into a debate with anyone.

I am a 43 year old female and no prude by any means, but this forum is sliding downhill and downhill fast. I am currently to embarrassed to refer anyone to the hub as they might think all I have on my mind is SEX   

Skye2008-05-14 22:35:24

Hubbers have a look a JUST 3 Avatar and honestly tell me they are OK for a public forum.

Feeling self righteous or just jealous

I will leave that up to you to decide for me Sammajoor!!!! This is not a personal dig at anyone and apologize if you feel that way BUT why can't you just have a normal Avatar like 90% of us.

This may be a public forum... but those avatars are not that hectic... nothing more than you would see on TV these days anyway... No need to kick up such a fuss about...

My 2c worth...

This may be a public forum... but those avatars are not that hectic... nothing more than you would see on TV these days anyway... No need to kick up such a fuss about...

My 2c worth...

Thanks for your 2c worth DaSH82...... but clearly it's not even worth 2c. Who mentioned TV??Angry I remind you I am referring to a cycling forum.