Let's support Drug Free Sport - Wristbands

Man with no name

Yip, I have to agree with Crux.........even our locals top Pro's are not so innocent...........and with no strict testing being done here........they will off cause push the boundries in all respects....

Why not....nothing is n place to bound them not to

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the biggest lot of cr@p I have seen on this board!!!!

Its amazing how stupid things like this amuse so many for so long.......I see we are on page five.

Instead of wasting money on wristbands (I dont even wear a watch) why not put the effort and money into trying to promote the sport. Someone did have this train of thought in a previous post. Buying editorial space in a major daily like 'The Star' would be good start.

Since this is about taking up the initiative and showing solidarity, why don't you take up the STAR initiative? Get people to sponsor your editorial space? Lemme guess, initiative not your thing? Easier to criticize, eh Steve?

The age of innocence disappeared for good when some scantily clad female convinced some innocent dude to eat an apple..............

No one is innocent in any sport anymore.

Chess players.......forget it, they take stuff to keep their minds sharp.

Extreme Poker players are so doped they can lie with a straight face,

cricketers get sent home and bowlers tamper with their balls. Race drivers get banned for taking steroids

The Canadian Womens D/Hill champ was a man.........where will it end??

this is pathetic. yellow' date=' white.... how will this stop riders taking drugs??[/quote']

Pathetic? Your ignorance clearly exceeds your comprehension, so I will spell it out for you  s l o w l y....

Wearing a rubber band will not stop other people from taking drugs. Capiche? Its not that hard, really. To be frank, its gonna get worse to monitor and easier to use.

The money will not go to a good cause. If you want a good cause, give money to the SPCA. Know what? That's not gonna stop drugs either. If you want to I can explain this to you..... s l o w l y

So why wear this? I don't like people taking drugs and this is a way to show it. It will not stop anyone from doping and you're an idiot if you think otherwise. Do I approve? No, and there are many sharing my sentiment.

Everyone complains about the state of cycling. Rightly so. Looking at this thread, the people sharing my view outnumber you at least 10 to 1. If you, like me, don't like what's happening, show your disapproval. Or if you don't, then don't.

Easy enough Blade boy?

Man with no name2006-10-18 04:08:48

Just one !!! That does not really show how much you care !! Get for all your friends and family to !! Wait there's not that many people in the freestate .....