Let's support Drug Free Sport - Wristbands

Man with no name

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can order them straight of the CycleSport/CyclingWeekly website.  5 quid including postage (to anywhere) for 10 bands.

I received the first parcel with 50 armbands today. Please let me know where I can find you (I will not be at the Amashova, but will be at the Satellite challenge and OFM). TCS Members, we'll make an arrangement with Crux to distribute at the above two races. Psycho, I'll send yours with your EPOLOL

This is the biggest lot of cr@p I have seen on this board!!!!

Its amazing how stupid things like this amuse so many for so long.......I see we are on page five.

Instead of wasting money on wristbands (I dont even wear a watch) why not put the effort and money into trying to promote the sport. Someone did have this train of thought in a previous post. Buying editorial space in a major daily like 'The Star' would be good start.

There are diffirent ways to show your support of/for something . Is this just as stupid as all the people that wears Red Ribbons ? Myself don't wear stuff like that but I am sure that the stuff gets sold to raise money . I think if you don't like the idea of wearing a pink , blue or whatever thing around ur arm maybe you should just go up to nameless and hand him your 10 bucks so he can give it to Chunky !!

Groot Lem

You are missing the point Dude......this is to show that you support the initiative......

It's way better than just doing nothing

This can be a nice innitiative, but at the end of the day where does my ten bucks end up? In the pockets of some clever person that never did a single form of competitive sport in his live...me thinks..  

And this wont have any effect on drugs in sport. Even the biggest dopeheads will be seen wearing it.

True Mud Dee......as we all found with the Lance initiave.........saw guys selling them two years back for as much as R50 bucks instead of the R7...

But then again I believe that ppl who screw such a initiave will get it back in their own time.......as the saying goes......the wheels turns

as we all found with the Lance initiave.........saw guys selling them two years back for as much as R50 bucks instead of the R7...

I've got two left if anyones interested.....R100......each. Big%20smile

This is the biggest lot of cr@p I have seen on this board!!!!

Its amazing how stupid things like this amuse so many for so long.......I see we are on page five.
Nahhh It's not... Biggest lot of cr@p I've seen on this board, is that people actually think that Floyd, Tyler, Lance and friends are all innocent and only drink Mineral water (and Beer for Floyd of course)!!!!Dead