Let's support Drug Free Sport - Wristbands

Man with no name

dude' date=' where do i get a livestrong yellow wristband in SA?
[/quote']

I'll give you a band on Sunday Big%20smile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh! People will hate me for this: I only support the LA yellow' date=' sue anyone that messes with me and crush the opposition at all costs, wristband!!!
Why?
Cause LA's " mess with me and if it is all possible I'll chase you down and crush you like a bug" attitude towards life is inspiring and motivating in this suck up and politically correct wasteland we call democracy. Huh! democracy my a@#$%.

Whee! have fun.
[/quote']

Have you been sleeping with Jason ???? Wink

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL@IanJ!

TNT1 - what about both, since LA is officially the most tested athlete around?

were can I get the black one that reads "live wrong"?

Should the black be the color of your poep mask (avatar)? LOL Maybe from "He that may not be named on the HUB"

dude' date=' where do i get a livestrong yellow wristband in SA?

[/quote']

I'll give you a band on Sunday Big%20smile

Thanks, I get tired of wearing my livestrong giro helmut everywhere because I cannot find a wristband

Another nice idea I saw was to take the band and put a metal clamp around it (i.e. fold in half, clamp 2/3) and use as a keyring. Hope this makes sense, hard to explain

Dudes and Dudets,

Long time since I've taken part in any kind of communication on THE HUB.

But I'm back. I've been out of the country for a while and it took me some time to catch up with the al the doings that's going on. After I saw the taped version of the "Chunky affair" I felt even more determined at doing something to bring this arrogant behaviour down.

After the interview, expos?, call it what you like, Chunky proclaimed that everything will blow over in two weeks time.

Bullsh!t! I've got very bad news for him. This has to stop and we've got to get to the root of the problem. And we're (myself and some very concerned people in the sport industry) going to try and help to contain the problem.

Call it a crusade or whatever you like, but we're gambling with the already shaky future of this country if we're just going to let this slip. The youth are involved in a big way and something must put into place to try and counter the problem. And I'm not saying we will stop it, but we're going to try out utmost to help the process.

Everything will be revealed next week some or other time (most probably Wednesday or Thursday). 

But that just as background why I responded to this thread. I totally agree with Rommel that funds should be generated to help Drug-Free Sport in South Africa. And the white armband to support the cause is a brilliant idea, but before we loose yet another opportunity to help this organisation something should be put into place to generate funds for them.

Once you've seen the facts and figures you will be shocked to see exactly how much has been done to try and counter the disease.

But as I've said, everything will be revealed next week.

I will keep you posted.

(The response from THE HUBBERS regarding the problem has made us even more determined to try and get something into place. And that has nothing to do with just cycling. The bigger picture concerns every sporting code in the country and that is even more frightening)

Took off the yellow bit of plastic to look at MH's idea and broke the goddam thing.CryNot impressed MH!No its not a nice idea.