TCR Advanced 1 ISP - Your reviews please

Kent

Hi Guys

I am looking to get an upgrade on my current bike and can get a good deal on the the above Giant. Articles that i have found on the net have good reviews and as i am keen on racing, which this bike is designed for, so it seems to be a good choice.

As its not pocket change i obvioulsy dont want to go spend a tonne of cash on a bike that i know very little about, i was wondering if anyone has one and what their views on the bike is or if anyone knows someone else with one etc etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kent

ek het een gery. ONGELOOFLIK lekker. ry nou 'n cervelo soloist en EERLIKWAAR sal ek weer daai een vat as ek kon.

Awsome bike, however it may be a problem if you fly a lot because of the intergrated seat mast. So just check if it will fit in yuor bike bag/box.

I have an Advanced Team ISP. Fantastic bike. Initially bought it because I wnated to own something other than a C'dale for a while.

Handles well, very stable. Not the most comfortable ride around but very responsive.

I still think a Six13 feels better during out of the saddle riding, climbing etc but the Giant is superb value and better than a lot of bikes costing twice as much

I think this bike might be my next bike, but I prefer the older model to the latest one.