2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been marveling mostly at the incredible scenery the tour goes through, those little towns perched on the very edges of sheer cliff faces, the beautiful lakes and ancient buildings.....so much history to see.

Its been a while since I was last in Spain, but even then, like most I was in the cities, I would love to spend some time out in these areas and just wonder around these beautiful ancient towns and buildings.  

I spent a week hitch-hiking down the coast from above Barcelona to somewhere below Valencia. Rugged and beautiful. Sometimes reminded me of our West Coast.

Today should be good:

http://www.procyclingstats.com/races/profilesmaps/201708/original/vuelta-a-espana-2017-stage-11-observatorio-astronomico-1502883029.png

Bardet FTW today..he had a chill ride yesterday. ..made sure to lose more time..so he won't be chased down if he goes in a move.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bardet FTW today..he had a chill ride yesterday. ..made sure to lose more time..so he won't be chased down if he goes in a move.

I actually hoped the maincheese would do something like that as well, but seems he's still dangling at the 4min mark

the breakaway:

Bob Jungels (Quick-Step Floors), Alessandro De Marchi (BMC), Antonio Pedrero (Movistar), Lennard Hofstede (Sunweb), Romain Bardet (AG2R-La Mondiale), Simon Clarke (Cannondale-Drapac), Antwan Tolhoek (LottoNL-Jumbo), Matej Mohoric (UAE Team Emirates), Sander Armée (Lotto Soudal), Giovanni Visconti (Bahrain-Merida), Igor Anton (Dimension Data), David Arroyo (Caja Rural-Seguros RGA), Conor Dunne (Aqua Blue Sport), Aldemar Reyes (Manzana Postobon)

with Igor Anton only 5min54sec behind CF, i do not think they will let the break go to far. He might even be forced out of the break.

He's in the breakaway, nice call auntie

He's in the breakaway, nice call auntie

yip, he definitely wanted to go in the break today. think he tried 3 times

the breakaway:

Bob Jungels (Quick-Step Floors), Alessandro De Marchi (BMC), Antonio Pedrero (Movistar), Lennard Hofstede (Sunweb), Romain Bardet (AG2R-La Mondiale), Simon Clarke (Cannondale-Drapac), Antwan Tolhoek (LottoNL-Jumbo), Matej Mohoric (UAE Team Emirates), Sander Armée (Lotto Soudal), Giovanni Visconti (Bahrain-Merida), Igor Anton (Dimension Data), David Arroyo (Caja Rural-Seguros RGA), Conor Dunne (Aqua Blue Sport), Aldemar Reyes (Manzana Postobon)

with Igor Anton only 5min54sec behind CF, i do not think they will let the break go to far. He might even be forced out of the break.

The other teams won't like Anton in the break..Sky to get a free ride today while the other teams probably BMC controls the pace..

Still long before live pictures here..[emoji35]

Edited by Gen

The other teams won't like Anton in the break..Sky to get a free ride today while the other teams probably BMC controls the pace..

don't think there are live pictures anywhere till 4pm. so it's not just SS

and the action is already starting 

don't think there are live pictures anywhere till 4pm. so it's not just SS

Ja.. I figured that much.

and the action is already starting

Sigh..only 12 more minutes till live coverage.

The descent after this climb is going to be a bit emotional I think. Wet roads and guys trying to gap each other.