2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

Nothing on SS yet.  :eek:

only at 16h00 again today and tomorrow. Stage 20 it I think starts at 14h00 and sunday it is the full stage again

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing on SS yet. :eek:

only at 16h00 again today and tomorrow. Stage 20 it I think starts at 14h00 and sunday it is the full stage again

If you want to stream it

http://tiz-cycling.stream/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Attacks is starting...Aru at the front, niballi tried to jump just before the decent but sky closed him down

just said maincheese has been gapped big time

and chaves too

the cheese made it back to the group, sitting at the back (well i thought i saw him)

I think Aru made a tactical mistake here. He will pay for this effort on Saturday. Chaves is basically on the canvas. On Angliru he will lose chunks. Meintjes might even overtake him on the GC.

I think Aru made a tactical mistake here. He will pay for this effort on Saturday. Chaves is basically on the canvas. On Angliru he will lose chunks. Meintjes might even overtake him on the GC.

i think meintjes will finish 12th overall. i cant see time being taken tomorrow by the GC guys, but you never know with they way the guys are racing for their top10 spots.  i hope they will let the break go again like today, and i Hope DDD can get someone to feature there.

omw

The Angliru is gonna be intense

Pain is etched everywhere

If Lutsenko cramp up, then it is a sign that bodies and engines are tired.

Happy that Froomey took back half his time loss from yesterday, gonna need it on the Angliru - man every day the Vuelta is tough

I think you will see some more casualties on the Angliru. Lots of other riders were just hanging on today. Strange to see Nibali suffering today. I thought he was getting stronger since he did not ride Le Tour, and he came in just ahead of Meintjes who did ride Le Tour.

De La Cruz and Lopez also struggled today. Signs that maybe they are starting to pay for their enthusiasm earlier in the race. Saturday will be chaos, and I will hopefully be back from Piketberg to see the drama.

Archived