2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

Aru is a pro. He should have checked his bike out, before the start. He knows what's coming and should have made sure his bike was what he asked for.

Pro's are Pro's and they should take responsibility for their things.

But his mom always checked his bike for him and put a banana in his back pocket before he went out for training rides. So no, his mom raised him wrong, so thats not his fault either!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aru planned to peak at the Giro, rode the tour hard and is now hanging on by a thread in Vuelta.

In other words the guy is tired AF, he needs all the help he can get right about now.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ksbp.gif

No, I am not calling him a mommy's boy for his riding ability, that would be a bit silly. He can pedal a bike better than everybody in the world, bar 5-6 better riders.

He is a mommy's boy for, as I said, often moaning and blame shifting. 

Hehe

Yeah I got you... just thought it was funny... that climb, a 39 chainring and Mommy's boy.

I'm not a fan of Aru, although I am starting to enjoy his hurt faces.

His own fault. He is still in charge of his own wheels. It's his job to check if his steed has been set up to his requirements. He should have called his mechanic over before he started his stage and said: Dude? WTF's going on down there?

EDIT: Damn, posted the same time.

But his mom always checked his bike for him and put a banana in his back pocket before he went out for training rides. So no, his mom raised him wrong, so thats not his fault either!

More to it. .

Mechanics get paid to do a job. .they should do it right..

And the rumours that he is off to Trek are still going around. .so wouldn't put it past those lot at Astana to mess with him..oh man..all the drama

So sorry Aru..I said not such nice things about you..you did indeed notice it and made a plan. .kinda..

75f1f17dcdd52bf4cb1da91a8203cf34.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ja nee when it goes well with Aru he is a gem. .when it goes bad it is everyone else's fault..

Sounds pretty much an Italian. 

Hehe

Yeah I got you... just thought it was funny... that climb, a 39 chainring and Mommy's boy.

I'm not a fan of Aru, although I am starting to enjoy his hurt faces.

he is such a mommy' boy

11313750_901498809909752_160943425_n.jpg

I love mountains and i love climbing them. A dream of mine is to one day try and ride up most of the famous ones we see in the Giro, Tour and Vuelta. 

So what's stopping you? Get over there and do it. I'm a blob and I'm going to Monte Grappa in 3 weeks.

Contador did first madness on Collada de la Hoz in 2002 Circuito Montañés (as U23), second on way to Fuente Dé in 2012. Synchronise watches. https://t.co/2lxnRTV355

If you ever need to delay "arriving" too soon.... just remember this.

1ec405263179dd118770f27cd7d6e7c8.jpg

Don't ever say that I don't post helpful tips!

Shark of Messina? Pffft...

post-17362-0-90780500-1504774434.jpg

Shark of Messina? Pffft...

If Nibali is the Shark of Messina.

That means

ARU must be the bambino[emoji6] of Sardinia [emoji85]

Forget about Aru being a mommys boy or his facial expressions, forgetting to change a chainring is pretty amateur. That mechanic should not have a job after this because that is a major error. Unless Astana really tried to sabotage him and much as well hate them, this would stoop to a whole new level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I was Trek I would try and steal this laaite from Astana before Vino completely ruins him.

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/vuelta-a-espana/photos/stage-17/173212_7R9A9498.jpg

Yah, you gotta have hair on your teeth if you want to be part of Vino's team, he came up through the old school ranks of Eastern block cycling and is as tough as nails, but, things have changed somewhat, and I think he will burn Lopez out pretty quickly.

seems like everyone wants to be in the break today. its been an hour since they started, +-46km and no real break established yet. Damn that's must be tough, all those efforts to get away.

To think in a weeks time we'll never see this again. FML

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/vuelta-a-espana/photos/stage-17/163630_20170906VUE032.jpghttp://www.steephill.tv/2017/vuelta-a-espana/photos/stage-17/162500_20170906VUE023.jpg

[emoji24]

Archived