Lüthi partners Morath on Team Spur for 2017 Cape Epic

News bot

Well I guess we can confidently say that it will be an even race. Don't think any of the ladies teams are clear favorites. Will be the 1st time this cat will be exciting to watch

Well I guess we can confidently say that it will be an even race. Don't think any of the ladies teams are clear favorites. Will be the 1st time this cat will be exciting to watch

not as exiting as watching Jenny Rissveds though...

Agreed, it is going to be very exciting, Robyn and Jennie partnering up with someone else this year adds a different twist to the field too.

Lets see what happens.

Agreed, it is going to be very exciting, Robyn and Jennie partnering up with someone else this year adds a different twist to the field too.

Lets see what happens.

The ladies race already improved last year with the implementation of a separate start batch for the Elites.. it will go from strength to strength..and see better ladies racing..the new partnerships are awesome though..very excited to see what Robyn and Spitz can do

Has she recently got married / divorced?

you are allowed to discuss anything on thehub except this

In fact as I type this our posts are probably in the process of being deleted