Berg and Bush 2017 - Who is in?

Grease_Monkey

So I just got my entry for the 2017 Berg and Bush Descent. Very keen for this event as it will be my first proper stage race, and I have heard that it is amazing!

Who else is doing it?

***Admin please delete if this is a duplicate thread (although I did not find another one for 2017).

Pack your beer drinking pants.

Hopefully they will have had some rain before the race, because the trails were dry and loose.

Best hospitality event I have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just waiting for my partner, then the entry goes in. It will be the Great trek, cant wait

Was really keen to do the Great Trek, just couldn't afford to take a week off that time of the year. But I guess that is what makes it the less crowded one - not as many people can take off then...

Awesome race. The decent down from the top of Spionkop is mind blowing - makes the grueling climb worth it. Also very nice chill zone with free castle light along the banks of the Tugela river.

Day 1 is a long day in the saddle so pace yourself.

Enjoy.

Edited by Gauteng

In for my third Great Trek - this really is one event that I do not want to miss! Now for the looong wait...

Edited by HOEKVLAG

• 7 months later...

Berg & Bush Descent Team Entry fro sale, normal tented accommodation , Will let it go for R 8500  normally R 11 500 will include shuttle to finish worth R450 for free, Inbox me if interested