Lüthi on life without Langvad

News bot

We will actually see now if she is mentally up to the challenge to be the strongest rider in the team with tough competition. I reckon Annika nursed her well in the epic's they have won together

That's a very good point you raise. It's a whole different ball game.

Who do you guys and gals reckon is the strongest rider between Luthi and DeGroot over 8 days?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yebo yeah

????????

Didn't even notice the "Erik is not a wise man" comment as derogatory until you pointed it out.... text book Streisand Effect as Skubs said...

I actually read it as "he is silly to leave such a cool chic" type of comment.

Didn't even notice the "Erik is not a wise man" comment as derogatory until you pointed it out.... text book Streisand Effect as Skubs said...

I actually read it as "he is silly to leave such a cool chic" type of comment.

That said we don't know if she's a "cool chic" we've not lived with her or tried living with her based on the hectic pro cycling circuit, this is where 'Dale has a point.

She's one he'll of a rider but further than that those not in the know should not speculate.

As for the "Erik is not a wise man" comment, that is the poster's opinion, not asked for and probably not wanted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That said we don't know if she's a "cool chic" we've not lived with her or tried living with her based on the hectic pro cycling circuit, this is where 'Dale has a point.

She's one he'll of a rider but further than that those not in the know should not speculate.

As for the "Erik is not a wise man" comment, that is the poster's opinion, not asked for and probably not wanted.

Ok, I honestly didn't post that to get into a Hub debate about whether she is a cool chic or not, it was just an observation.

Ok, I honestly didn't post that to get into a Hub debate about whether she is a cool chic or not, it was just an observation.

As with most threads on the hub they tend to deviate from the OP and turn into a debate about something completely different ????

There have been allegations that men's teams have effectively acted as support for women before, but I think this is the first time a women's team has come out and said they would be using a support team

Not possible because you get a penalty if accepting outside assistance. That is in terms of mechanicals from anyone not registered as a support team.

Men may have helped pacing, but the that helps all ladies. That changed a lot last year with a seperate start batch.

Don't give a rats arse about their private lives but certainly looking forward to seeing them race!!!

As with most threads on the hub they tend to deviate from the OP and turn into a debate about something completely different ????

These are the days of our BikeHub lives ????

There'll be definitely be closer rivalry in the Ladies Category

Confidence will be up with Anika out of the picture as she was definitely powerful

Make no mistake Arianne is one hell of a rider and knows how to go into that dark place and come out on top, But all my support will be behind Robyn and Sabine[emoji106]

Robyn vs Ariane?

Who is the stronger rider do you think?

Love how this thread about not talking about her personal life, has turned into a thread about talking about her personal life :P

Anyway, good to hear that she now  has the same coach as Langvad, it obviously worked wonders for Annika so far.

Robyn vs Ariane?

Who is the stronger rider do you think?

Definitely looks like Robyn could have an edge this year, she has been getting closer and closer to Arianne the last couple of years. But remember any team is only as good as the weaker rider..

Definitely looks like Robyn could have an edge this year, she has been getting closer and closer to Arianne the last couple of years. But remember any team is only as good as the weaker rider..

Thank you.

I know that.

Edited by Patchelicious