Your YouTube Channels

Kieran Blunt

Good Day / Good Evening Hubbers ( Depending on your topographical disposition)

In short I'm here pleading for subscribers today 

Explanation:

On the 20th of Feb youtube will enforce A systems which will drop you off the partnership program and take away monetizing from your channel if you do not meet certain criteria ( 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers ) I have the former but the latter is A big issue.

My channel has been growing slowly( probably cause I don't manage it the generic way) but steadily over the last 2 years and now I'm in A situation where that growth my be seriously halted.

I won't go over the few pages of info youtube sent out about the WHY / WHO AND WHAT 

I'm just here asking for you to go make A computer happy in terms of numbers it has to see so my channel won't suffer.

I have A short video that explains a bit more that just went up

Cheers !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5ko4AmKuUHRm6M2ztgugw

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Day / Good Evening Hubbers ( Depending on your topographical disposition)

In short I'm here pleading for subscribers today 

Explanation:

On the 20th of Feb youtube will enforce A systems which will drop you off the partnership program and take away monetizing from your channel if you do not meet certain criteria ( 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers ) I have the former but the latter is A big issue.

My channel has been growing slowly( probably cause I don't manage it the generic way) but steadily over the last 2 years and now I'm in A situation where that growth my be seriously halted.

I won't go over the few pages of info youtube sent out about the WHY / WHO AND WHAT 

I'm just here asking for you to go make A computer happy in terms of numbers it has to see so my channel won't suffer.

I have A short video that explains a bit more that just went up

Cheers !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5ko4AmKuUHRm6M2ztgugw

Subscribed :-)

• 3 months later...

latest , go check it out and subscribe if you can spare the time ( would really help me in terms of getting onto the partnership program :) )

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5ko4AmKuUHRm6M2ztgugw?view_as=subscriber

I do post here often , but I'm not that guy that made one video and gave up after not becoming famous , been slowly hammering away at it 

and I need 1k subs to get some benefits back from youtube which I lost when the policy changed in Feb , so if you have a few minutes please go click that subscribe button so i can beat the system :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my new channel called The Rhopublic. Only two videos for now but more to come, so subscribe. 

The Groenkloof *** Off -  

2018 Juma from the sidelines - 

...and let me know what you think or if you'd like to ride together and make a video, lets do it! 

• 3 weeks later...

I've been joying the Two Wheel Cruise channel.

Interesting guy, was set on being a pro but ended up in Japan married to a lovely Vietnamese lass and they speak Japanese to each other. Does a bit of touring, food, culture stuff.

• 3 weeks later...