Your YouTube Channels

Kieran Blunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I found this forum topic and thought I'd share this video and be prepared to be open to criticism  ;)

Edited by Ravenhash

• 2 weeks later...

So, I am back in SA after three years in South Korea, riding trails way different to trails here. Now I am documenting South African trails to create a video archive so riders can get a better idea of what is out there, and what to expect when riding these trails.

Hi Guys

I'm new to bike hub, so allow myself to introduce... myself.

I'm from Pretoria and I like single track as well as a huge list of other things plus wine  :thumbup:

Anyways I have an adventure related YouTube Channel where I share videos of all the adventures that I do, with the main focus being on mountain biking, hiking, drifting and 4x4.

Here's a link to my channel, let me know what you think?: www.youtube.com/RickyG

Any advice will be greatly appreciated and a few thumbs up video likes and subscribes, even more haha :)

cheers

Ricky G

www.youtube.com/RickyG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too many riding ones.

And then the fun stuff like Milo destroying the SJW's.

EDIT:  thought it asked what we followed.

Edited by Simon123

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFnV7kLsnMMa8ehU02_jX6HoeQ6NJ2rog

It's a link to my Sunday Morning Quickies playlist where I'm posting a new trail every Sunday Morning mostly aroung Germany, but a couple from farther afield.

Next spring we've got a series called "Two Guys. One Van" comming out. That'll start in April. ope you guys enjoy... Philthy