Your YouTube Channels

Kieran Blunt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy friends

I have a rad Youtube channel where I do "On Bike" reviews, cycling product reviews and epic trail rides where I bring you along for the ride, BUT BE WARNED, there is plenty of stoke going down and you may want to walk out on whatever you busy with to grab your bike & go ride.

I release videos every Monday & Wednesday on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLm_6LZrASGxEqei7uOoOtg

Here's today's video

Found you by accident the other day while searching things about the Smuggler. Binged a heap of your vids in one go. Gold! Keep up the good work and I'll be listening out you on the trails, seems you'll be heard a good couple of kms away. ;)

Found you by accident the other day while searching things about the Smuggler. Binged a heap of your vids in one go. Gold! Keep up the good work and I'll be listening out you on the trails, seems you'll be heard a good couple of kms away. ;)

Thanks dude

yeah you can hear when i'm visiting a trail.  :lol:

If any of you are there and we meet stop and say howzit. 

I'm always up for a chat.

Lekker thread.

I like me some good vid edits, and local is lekker. subscribed :thumbup:  will give you all some views later.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here have A channel that is generating money ?

I need some help with my adsense.

Got almost 800 ZAR I can't access 

Howdy friends

I have a rad Youtube channel where I do "On Bike" reviews, cycling product reviews and epic trail rides where I bring you along for the ride, BUT BE WARNED, there is plenty of stoke going down and you may want to walk out on whatever you busy with to grab your bike & go ride.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLm_6LZrASGxEqei7uOoOtg

Haha. You crack me up. Subscribed and followed on Strava and IG. 

Haha. You crack me up. Subscribed and followed on Strava and IG.

Thank you so much, I'm stoked you are enjoying the content.

It's quite a big learning curb but I'm getting there.

What's rad is meeting some of you on the trails.

MTB is bringing ppl together and creating new friendships. That's one of my goals for the channel and it seems to be working.

Willie Smit has a Youtube Channel too with the local pro's perspective. Cant get a link now from my work connection but you can just search him on youtube.

Anyone here have A channel that is generating money ?

I need some help with my adsense.

Got almost 800 ZAR I can't access 

To my understanding, you can only withdraw cash from your AdSense account when the available funds is >$90USD.

Edit: that is the monthly minimum threshold.

Edited by Johnathan CavalierDeTempê

To my understanding, you can only withdraw cash from your AdSense account when the available funds is >$90USD.

Edit: that is the monthly minimum threshold.

I was thinking the same but on my Adsense there is A balance that is ready to be transferred they just need A pin that was sent to me. Problem is I don't know how to find that pin and was hoping someone here can help me.

I also heard you need like minimum 100subs and I only have like 70