Where can I donate some goodies?

Vetseun

Hi All,

I have some goodies that I would like to donate to folk that are less fortunate than myself. I recently donated a big box of clothes and parts to the Jacaranda Childrens Home so I would like to donate some parts, clothes and other goodies to a worthy cause.

Thanks in advance.

Vettes

Hi All,

I have some goodies that I would like to donate to folk that are less fortunate than myself. I recently donated a big box of clothes and parts to the Jacaranda Childrens Home so I would like to donate some parts, clothes and other goodies to a worthy cause.

Thanks in advance.

Vettes

Ja, I'll also throw in a bunch of odds and sods - parts, old shoes, jerseys, helmets etc.  I'm in Joburg

Guest @BAZA

Can take to centurion or lynnwood cyclery/ Specialized concept store they have collection bins for donations

Guest @BAZA

Can also take to centurion or lynnwood cyclery/ Specialized concept store they have collection bins for donations

Just seen this. Thanks for the guys recommending my initiative.

You're welcome to drop off all parts and kit at the PwC Bike Park in Bryanston. Just leave it at reception and tell them it's for Build-a-Bike SA.

more info at www.buildabikesa.com

Thanks in advance!

I've built and donated 76 bikes so far and used donated parts to repair countless others for everyday south africans who use their bikes for daily transport.

Cheers!

You're welcome to drop off all parts and kit at the PwC Bike Park in Bryanston. Just leave it at reception and tell them it's for Build-a-Bike SA.

Thanks in advance!

I've built and donated 76 bikes so far and used donated parts to repair countless others for everyday south africans who use their bikes for daily transport.

Cheers!

Will do. Do you have use for cycling clothes?

Thanks!

For sure - every guy that I give a bike to I give some kit, including helmet and any clothes that fit.

nice work - I will make a drop off this week

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Vettes

Sorry I only saw your post now

If anyone is keen to donate their old kit, especially old shoes, road bikes and helmets, please contact me by PM

I help run an NPO called the Hout Bay Cycling Club and have a great need for these items plus cash donations

You can find out more at

www.houtbaycyclingclub.com

Thanks in advance.

Hannes Wessels

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

awesome , will do so asap . have loads of kit to give