chainreaction cycles

Imad

That's why! 

It should be bicycle spares. You've been charged as if it was a complete bike. And someone in Customs is being a gigantic tit for charging you as such. 

Lovely! So the guy looked at the shoe sized box and thought: "Yip, definitely a whole bike in there!"

Edit: sized

Edited by Ferro

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...

Just a quick rave about the service received from Chainreaction cycle; a few weeks ago, I purchased a set of Prime wheels, so on arrival I noticed the rim tape was applied poorly, send them an e-mail with pictures, today I received a full roll of Prime Tubeless rim-tape- completely free, not even duty or delivery.

1 hour ago, Dexter-morgan said:

Just a quick rave about the service received from Chainreaction cycle; a few weeks ago, I purchased a set of Prime wheels, so on arrival I noticed the rim tape was applied poorly, send them an e-mail with pictures, today I received a full roll of Prime Tubeless rim-tape- completely free, not even duty or delivery.

How was the customs process with ordering from overseas? And did you ship via DHL?

1 minute ago, Bub Marley said:

How was the customs process with ordering from overseas? And did you ship via DHL?

I choose premium shipping @ 47USD, so it came through DHL, was a breeze, pay DHL when they send the link, 3 days later in my hands

10 minutes ago, Dexter-morgan said:

I choose premium shipping @ 47USD, so it came through DHL, was a breeze, pay DHL when they send the link, 3 days later in my hands

$47 👀 hope it was worth it 

but you said you bought wheels hey?

5 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

$47 👀 hope it was worth it 

but you said you bought wheels hey?

Yip, but all in it was still cheaper than anything new in here is SA, even cheaper than some used wheels.