The I love my LBS thread

Mamil

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must admit, had great service from Concept Cyclery at Cedar Square.

Salesman was very knowledgeable and actually steered me towards a better and substantially cheaper option.

When an order was placed for an item that wasnt in stock, he followed up with me and managed to make a plan the next day to source the item and fit free of charge.

I know there is a stigma attached to Spez outlets etc but i really cant fault the service i received at that branch (and one or 2 others)

Have you cashed that cheque yet?

Have you cashed that cheque yet?

By your logic more than half of bikehub would be on the CWC payroll

Just a compliment where it is deserved. 

Cycle Science was my go to and nothing but good service from Robbie.Was disappointed when they closed

Was at my favorite LBS yesterday, same as yours... 

Legend. 

reckon you guys need to actually pay him, looks like he's skipped a few meals recently.

North Cliff Cycles - they also have the best bike mechanic - Sam. They listen to what you want and give you sound advice - and do not try to sell you the most expensive item in the shop.

Well done Alex and the Team

reckon you guys need to actually pay him, looks like he's skipped a few meals recently.

I have dropped off beer there on more than one occasion.. and it was stout! 

I've been getting great service at Illovo Cycle Worx. I'm loving dealing with Merlyn again (and the rest of the team).

Archived