Tshwane Classic

Vetplant

If that isn't a sign, nothing is!!! See you there!!

I didn’t enter because I’m not doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t enter because I’m not doing it.

Joke font not loaded onto corporate PC.... 

Joke font not loaded onto corporate PC....

iPhone on Tapatalk doesn’t have it either.

I’m not supporting them out of principle...

My brother and i still have not received our seeding/race numbers for the full distance.

Anyone else having the same issue. Ive emailed the office but havent gotten a response yet. They not answering the phones either.

My both entered on time, very strange?

My brother and i still have not received our seeding/race numbers for the full distance.

Anyone else having the same issue. Ive emailed the office but havent gotten a response yet. They not answering the phones either.

My both entered on time, very strange?

Still waiting for my SMS as well, still plenty of hours left in the day so gonna give them the benefit.

PS. Please tell me your real name is Stephen?

Still waiting for my SMS as well, still plenty of hours left in the day so gonna give them the benefit.

PS. Please tell me your real name is Stephen?

My father's is :)

Received my 98km start time text yesterday. My wife is still waiting for her start time text for the 60km. Emailed the race office but complete radio silence. 

Sounds like a few of us in the same boat. 

I also tried phoning no one answers, did eventually get an email today after I mailed them yesterday for the 98km

Anyone know if it is okay to park at Groenkloof Nature reserve? Don't mind paying the entrance fee but hoping that i am not faced with a dirt road upon entry to the parking lot which I then have to negotiate with a road bike to get back out....and in

I also tried phoning no one answers, did eventually get an email today after I mailed them yesterday for the 98km

Ok great. I mailed them too so I will keep waiting

Thanks

Anyone know if it is okay to park at Groenkloof Nature reserve? Don't mind paying the entrance fee but hoping that i am not faced with a dirt road upon entry to the parking lot which I then have to negotiate with a road bike to get back out....and in

You might finish the race, and not own a car anymore.

Agreed, do Brooklyn Mall rather. A flat 7km away and much safer

And like others have said, avoid trying to park at the monument. It will make the queue at the Bestmed Satellite Classic look like the express line. It took us hours to get out of there after the Mumford and Sons concert last year and we left before the show was over 

Agreed, do Brooklyn Mall rather. A flat 7km away and much safer

I stay close to Brooklyn so will go from home with some mates.. but Flat? hehe.. little bit of a climb to the start and then a drag back to Brooklyn afterwards on tired legs :whistling: ..

Seriously? Some of the guys are planning to take their families and have a bit of braai afterwards ????

Archived