Missing PE Cyclist

gummibear

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rip. Shocking, so tragic. Condolences to the family.

I think cops are subject to stresses which the rest of cannot even begin to imagine.

That's very true [emoji15]☹️

So sad. Thanks for the updates.

Tough place he must have been in. Strength to the loved ones he left behind. RIP

Been following the thread, hoping for a positive outcome.

R.I.P 

Condolences to all friends and family. 

RIP - condolences to all the family and friends and well done PE on all the incredible civilian support in the search for Michael.  

This is really rough. To get up and ride 30km with this plan must have been a heavy ride. Not leaving a note or a clue, knowing that a search would be setup. I can't get my mind around the emotions that lead up and are left by such a tragic incident.

Ahh man. RIP.

I always wonder how bad it must have been to pull the plug on life. We all have highs and lows but to do that the lows must be really low.

Had a work colleague hang himself end of last year. We knew he had issues with his ex wife but we never knew it was so bad that he went home and took his life. Thing is he was never depressed at work, yes he used to complain about his ex and swear her but never mentioned anything about suicide. Many people say that its the ones that conceal it and hide it so well that do it.

He was a ex-colleague.

Dammit.

Then I'm sorry for your loss too, it's never nice when these things are so close.

Its always the loved ones that suffers. Just imagine the emotions they went trough while the search was on going. A colleague of mine committed suicide two weeks ago, leaving his pregnant wife and 3 year old daughter behind. Their lives are ruined. Suicide is always a double edge sword.

Esh.....Michaels body was found with a single bullet wound to his head.

RIP and condolences to his family,friends and colleagues.

Its always the loved ones that suffers. Just imagine the emotions they went trough while the search was on going. A colleague of mine committed suicide two weeks ago, leaving his pregnant wife and 3 year old daughter behind. Their lives are ruined. Suicide is always a double edge sword.

condolences to all who knew him. RIP

just for clarities sake....was this a suicide ( i have not heard , or seen this mentioned by people knowing him)

if so, then i feel even more sad for those who know him - living with that thought is even more terrible  ( apologies to those if i seem insensitive)

Archived