[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic 2017

Frosty

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Gerald and the ENTIRE germiston wheelers team. Thank you once again for such a great race.

Agreed. Always nice to have a chat to you and rest of the team

Hi guys, just checked my results on the racetec, I see it reflects a wrong distance, I was doing 103 km being in group ML, only one results reflects under group ML, and my chip shows a wrong distance and no starting group...am I the only one with this error and what should I do?

TIA

Hi guys, just checked my results on the racetec, I see it reflects a wrong distance, I was doing 103 km being in group ML, only one results reflects under group ML, and my chip shows a wrong distance and no starting group...am I the only one with this error and what should I do?

TIA

TIA

Do you have GPS data, (Strava included), that you can download?

Racetec are very good with post race queries, and we’re happy to assist where possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first 65km road race and loved it. Well done to the organisers [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well done on completing your first 65km road race. Hope to see you back next year - perhaps upgrading to the 103km event.

Well done on completing your first 65km road race. Hope to see you back next year - perhaps upgrading to the 103km event.

Lol...and it says my average was 21km/h for 65km

Do you have GPS data, (Strava included), that you can download?

Racetec are very good with post race queries, and we’re happy to assist where possible.

I don't have a smart phone as I use the old Nokia E63 on events I case it rains and the phone get lost, so I don't have a strava account, I have Launched an inquiry on the Racetec home page, how long does it normally take to rectify this error? By the way I bought my chip today so this was my first chip recorded race

I did that already, do you know how long the process takes...lol I'm already a laughing stock to my team...I have guys that we were doing 103km together and also I saw some guy taking pics on R23 to Heidelberg. Can't that be used to prove that I did 103km and also, don't they take pics of numbers on our backs?

TIA

Were there a number of riders in ML group, if so then even discounting those without chip there should be many more listed on Racetec.

Disappointed to have missed it this year... Came back from to weeks on site in France with a stupid cold.

How was the wind this year?

Were there a number of riders in ML group, if so then even discounting those without chip there should be many more listed on Racetec.

Yes quite a lot, we started together, but on the racetec result it doesn't show any ML results for anyone

Yes quite a lot, we started together, but on the racetec result it doesn't show any ML results for anyone

There is a solitary result, ML was last start group for 103km so maybe they confused it with the next start batch which was the 65km. As Gerald mentioned Racetec are usually pretty good. Log a query and I'm sure they will sort it out.