Campagnolo H 11 disc brakes

LOOK695

and all you have to do is buy a whole new bike and a new wheelset and then you can buy them :thumbup: 

I don't care much for the look and feel of campy shifters. But that crank :w00t:  :drool:

I might just pair that with a dura ace groupset, only thing that keeps me from doing it is my love of staying alive.

I don't care much for the look and feel of campy shifters. But that crank :w00t:  :drool:

I might just pair that with a dura ace groupset, only thing that keeps me from doing it is my love of staying alive.

Haha, the campy mafia would skin you alive

That is pretty. That crankset reminds me of that Mavic crankset of the early nineties that I used to perv over when I was a laaitie.

Interestingly the link in the OP doesn't exist anymore, and I can't find any other info on other sites.

That is one of the most aesthetically ugly calipers around - but that crank is a joy to behold...

That is one of the most aesthetically ugly calipers around - but that crank is a joy to behold...

Agreed, the caliper falls short of the normal Campy "art", but having a very low hose entry and a (what looks like) bleed port/screw at the top of the caliper should make bleeding a pleasure.

The crank seems to have done quite a bit of work already, and if not, the finishing standards leave a lot to be desired!

Archived