Beware of SRAM Eagle XX1 Gold

TerryT

on the local  SA-Sram topic...Had to wait 5 weeks for have them complete a basic service on my rear shock...also  no stock issue on a small parts...

ai :wacko:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you going to go gold..... GO GOLD !!

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/img/editorial/2015/03/25/102534524-IMG_4563_2.530x298.JPG?v=1427299432

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03132/Bike1_3132372b.jpg

Edited by shaper

What ring do you want?

I have just checked the system, 38T, 36T, 34T, 32T and 30T are all in stock in X-Sync in direct mount and 104BCD except 32T in 104BCD.

32 Gold- it is the one that is not in stock,

The SRAM Rep is fully aware of this order,

Edited by TerryT

104BCd, 6mm off set or 3mm off set. There are 3 choices.

32Gold 3mm- not sure of the diff models but were told 3mm, for an Epic S Works,

It is the ring that is not in stock any ware, if u can help ill take 2,

agreed, but the problem is that the distributor is affecting the brand by carrying such low levels of stock.  There have been several previous threads about how Cape Cycle Systems (SRAM exclusive distributor in SA) have really dropped the ball across the board.  They completely prevent any other stock coming into SA by blocking all the online retailers, but then keep zero inventory to supply our local market.

Snap poll:

The advantage of a local agent is that warranty issues can be taken care of locally (at least theoretically - it always requires stock to be in country for replacements in any event)

Would hubbers be happy to deal with warranty issues by sending faulty parts back to overseas suppliers/online retailers if we could buy directly from any source - CRC, Bike24, overseas bike shops etc?

The thing with the distributor is that lots of times they that they will bring in only a bit of stuff to see how it does and thinks that the SA buyers won't buy to too much and it ends up selling like crazy.Then they get caught with their pants down and can't order it quick enough and so this is when we look for stock that there is nothing and get pissed with the distributor. He should change his Heading to Cape Cycles instead of the brand.

A couple other shops were tried. Nobody has....

Most shops has the X01 black version

So buy the black,DONE.

Lauf fork with SA flag? Is Lauf South African?

no.custom.job

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gold or Nada for the OP...Got to have that fly look

They have gold in stock! Check the colour selector