[Event] The 36ONE MTB Challenge 2018

Tanya De Abreu Fernandes

Is it compulsory for the medical forms. As I haven't done so

As far as I know yes... going to Dr tomorrow for mine.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO! What pre-weekend biking activities are taking place this weekend -???........... before next weekend's sufferfest!  :whistling:  :eek:  :huh:

....I need to keep my legs turning the weekend, then 2.5 days of work and then Thursday a chuck down to Oudtshoorn for the 'fun and games' to begin. 

(am I the only one that makes packing notes, mental notes, pre-bike prep before even getting to the place of "Ostriches).......... Tell me I'm normal? :whistling:  :clap:

AND the sh*t just got real!   :eek:

SO! What pre-weekend biking activities are taking place this weekend -???........... before next weekend's sufferfest!  :whistling:  :eek:  :huh:

....I need to keep my legs turning the weekend, then 2.5 days of work and then Thursday a chuck down to Oudtshoorn for the 'fun and games' to begin. 

(am I the only one that makes packing notes, mental notes, pre-bike prep before even getting to the place of "Ostriches).......... Tell me I'm normal? :whistling:  :clap:

packing list done.

most of the bike stuff is already packed.

two short easy rides for the weekend 3 & 2 hours

The only prep I'm doing will be to charge my light early next week. Then on Friday morning, I'll rush around the house, tossing whatever I think I might need into a BIG bag, and then make my way to Oudtshoorn. We'll pretty much empty the bags into the boxes, minutes before the trucks leave, and then chill for 2 hours before the race begins.

We've perfected LastMinute.Com

Edited by Velouria

The only prep I'm doing will be to charge my light early next week. Then on Friday morning, I'll ruch around the house, tossing whatever I think I might need into a BIG bag, and then make my way to Oudtshoorn. We'll pretty much empty the bags into the boxes, minutes before the trucks leave, and then chill for 2 hours before the race begins.

We've perfected LastMinute.Com

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lists are made , packing will happen on Monday morning but first the MalutiDouble90 this weekend with the club .

Cant wait ! looking forward to the clean kleinkaroo air  . . . 

2016 4th

2017 4th sprint finish :cursing:

Eina bliksem.

Did you and Dusty work together most of the way? Would’ve been a cool Epic-style finish line photo if you finished hand-in-hand.

2016  4th

2017  4th sprint finish :cursing:

Go for 3 in row, that will be a record on it's own.

My coach gave me intervals to do so I can probably manage a top 10 to the first WP looking at the timing of the intervals...

2016  4th

I think vulgar needs some of WaldoZ's intervals. ;)

I've been doing intervals too - pancake intervals. Three pancakes in two minutes, rest for 3 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Those Calitzdorp tannies at Checkpoint 3 had better be ready for me - I think I've timed my training to peak almost exactly at 6:27am on Saturday morning!

I think vulgar needs some of WaldoZ's intervals. ;)

I've been doing intervals too - pancake intervals. Three pancakes in two minutes, rest for 3 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Those Calitzdorp tannies at Checkpoint 3 had better be ready for me - I think I've timed my training to peak almost exactly at 6:27am on Saturday morning!

The amount of food and selection on offer was awesome. Those pancakes hit the spot.

2016  4th

Lol, the truth is rather to be left on the back roads....