2017 Critérium du Dauphiné 4 - 11 June

Cav'

Dammit..I am not home o Friday afternoon. . Pls pls. . Post updates because our favourite online streams have gone poof I won't be able to stream.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The anti-piracy brigade are closing down pretty much every illegal online stream at the moment.

Kodi which some of us here use and many world wide have had 8 or 9 of the major addons that give us the streams shut up shop because of the threat of legal action.

Yet, ISIL and terror website and social media continue on and on and no one seems intent on closing them down.... but should you stream an illegal un-paid for stream, you get dropped on from a dizzy height.... go figure!!

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday will be good, but be sure to be home on Saturday when it's Alp D' Huez time!

I'm thinking.. nope nothing on on Saturday. .

Going to be weird to see them go up Alp D'Huez without Dutch corner.

Only Friday? I will be gone the entire weekend on a hunting trip. Will read updates during the day

Ouch.. bad planning on your part.

Broadcasting on Supa Sport on the weekend?

Browsed and couldn't see a thing

Side note..Boks will be losing against France..

Ouch.. bad planning on your part.

Friends visiting from the US, couldnt really say no

Broadcasting on Supa Sport on the weekend?

Browsed and couldn't see a thing

only two hours of it every day

post-41273-0-02406700-1496847825_thumb.jpg

only two hours of it every day

Thanx, Bad Hombré

Seems like the final 50 kms or something.

Oraait.  :thumbup:

The anti-piracy brigade are closing down pretty much every illegal online stream at the moment.

Kodi which some of us here use and many world wide have had 8 or 9 of the major addons that give us the streams shut up shop because of the threat of legal action.

Yet, ISIL and terror website and social media continue on and on and no one seems intent on closing them down.... but should you stream an illegal un-paid for stream, you get dropped on from a dizzy height.... go figure!!

Is there still streams available on Kodi? Which add on?

Sho! 37 secs over 23 km. Froome is way below par. 

May as well throw in the towel already. 

May as well throw in the towel already.

Not sure if you're sarcastic or serious ;-)

I am not 100% convinced on this after that being my initial thought. 

I think the rest of the field have genuinely upped their game and now the playing field is different. Also, Chris hasn't raced much at all this year and when he has he hasn't been as spectacular as usual in his run ups to the Tour and his team as a whole also have not been what they were in past.

He faded in the last part of the TT, the 1st segment he was pretty good all things being equal. However I really do believe that the competition has now caught up and that is a good thing.

I don't see him winning the Tour this year, Podium sure, but unless there is a huge turnaround soon or others around him having really bad days he is in for 1 hell of a fight.

And if ASO shortened le tour to 5 days Froome would probably be worried... 

I just checked its still 3 weeks long, nothing to see here..

Froome will probably attack on a flat-downhill today when no one expects and make up the lost seconds.

Archived