Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

News bot

The new Hightower LT. Sure there is going to be a lot of reevaluating this morning.

New "old-school" colours on the other existing models going to have guys picking new colours on their model of choice too.

I need new shorts.

post-57749-0-79758200-1499328945_thumb.png

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed the High Tower LT will be my first choice!!!!   :clap:  :clap: :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

Now just to figure out which of the colours... Mmmmmm

Me being cheeky: 1× Juliana Joplin CC ("Tallgirl") in 27.5+ guise, XX1, colour = coral.

my18_joplin_29_1100px.png

Edit: Medium, please :)

The Juliana colour schemes are easily my favourite in the industry.  :drool:

Oh no!!  What happened to my yellow Tallboy?!  Baby poo brown just isn't working for me...

Might be "forced" to take a high tower in green now.  What a travesty!  

Oh no!!  What happened to my yellow Tallboy?!  Baby poo brown just isn't working for me...

Yes, current Tallboy colours are hideous imo. (Sorry Rush Sports. I know you only sell 'em.) The gloss black is the better of the two, but will attract dust like crazy.

DP, you're probably looking towards the normal travel High Tower rather than the LT. There's a Mango with Orange option there. That or the 5010 is closer to the Tallboy setup.

DP, you're probably looking towards the normal travel High Tower rather than the LT. There's a Mango with Orange option there. That or the 5010 is closer to the Tallboy setup.

Ok, mango regular Hightower.  Sold.

How do the new Santa Cruz Reserve carbon wheels come into this competition?  Are they to be viewed as the Enve's are?  Out of bounds?  Or can they be included?  :ph34r:

Given all the recent posts, I assume 2018 models can be selected from by the prize winner (presume this is what all the change in models is a result of - 2018 models being released)? Or will the prize need to be selected from existing 2017 stock?

and just like that, overnight

TdF might be hogging the headlines, but there are only 9 days left.

so I'm just looking at colour options for my potential hightower today

hightower_red_hero_web.png

hightower_black_hero_web.png

has become

my18_hightower_orange_1.pngmy18_hightower_grey_1.png

tallboy

tallboy_yellow_hero_web.png

today I'm leaning towards yellow

tallboy_grey_hero_web.png

became

my18_tallboy_black.pngmy18_tallboy_rust.png

ps. Rushsports, if you ask nicely I'll let you know which of the new pictures is wrong! (rest of you okes can go work it out yourselves)

tallboy

became

ps. Rushsports, if you ask nicely I'll let you know which of the new pictures is wrong! (rest of you okes can go work it out yourselves)

Mmmm. Give us a clue (which model?)

The Bronson?

Edited by Piston ZA

I've changed my mind again.  I don't want the orange one anymore, I like the white/grey one with the blue writing.

If i actually win, choosing the final bike will cause me sleepless nights!  What an amazing problem to have!