Ironman 70.3 East London 2018

clivem

Also not got, not expecting it to arrive either. Although I know others have received them

I haven't received my shirt, I think it's been lost in the post :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't received mine either.

I haven't received my shirt, I think it's been lost in the post :)

Decided to email them and ask what's happening with it and can we expect similar items to previous years.  Will let you know if I get a response.

Thanks Shapey...maybe I should as well. what email addy are you sending it to?

Thanks Shapey...maybe I should as well. what email addy are you sending it to?

With regard to the AWA stuff, have sent to awa@ironman.com and athleteservices@ironman.com without reply yet !!

Edited by shaper

Received mine two weeks ago and received my tour series medal on Wednesday this week

Received mine two weeks ago and received my tour series medal on Wednesday this week

Your finisher shirt or your AWA stuff?

Your finisher shirt or your AWA stuff?

Finisher shirt. I'm not fast enough for AWA stuff

With regard to the AWA stuff, have sent to awa@ironman.com and athleteservices@ironman.com without reply yet !!

Thanks, gonna bomb a mail off and say a prayer.

Thanks, gonna bomb a mail off and say a prayer.

Have not had any form or reply to my emails of over a week ago!!!... not even a thanks we have received your query and will look into it... nada, not a peep.... so am not holding my breath or getting any AWA stuff !!

Guessing the Chinese company that bought Ironman are trying to recover their expenditure as quickly as possible  :whistling:

Have not had any form or reply to my emails of over a week ago!!!... not even a thanks we have received your query and will look into it... nada, not a peep.... so am not holding my breath or getting any AWA stuff !!

Guessing the Chinese company that bought Ironman are trying to recover their expenditure as quickly as possible  :whistling:

sad to hear, yet they keep bombarding us all with the "AWA priority access to race XYZ" emails!!  The AWA status is a bit of a joke really, especially outside of the US, you only get minimal benefit at full IM in PE, which means you get a baby sh!t brown cap - sorry "BRONZE".  AWA branding on your race number at IM events - so what?

BUT that sticker looks sick on your bike! Might just have to design my own have and have it printed locally if they aren't going to bother sending 

Looks like our deliveries were misplaced, found this pic online, dated 15 February 2018

post-18257-0-68662900-1530020346_thumb.jpeg

Edited by lurkerza

Looks like our deliveries were misplaced, found this pic online, dated 15 February 2018

What pic??

sorry - user errors prevented it uploading :oops: , but worked it out! 

ok, what deliveries have been misplaced?