Ironman 70.3 East London 2018

clivem

Hey all, wishing you all the best for sunday, may the conditions be favourable. Keep your head down and just keep moving and when you think all is lost just take another step and another and another.

I will be keeping track from rainy and miserably cold UK and look forward to the war stories....

Well done on just starting this thing, most people don't and the miracle is not the finish but the start. Enjoy it and savour it and those doing their first half its a safe kind of high that never quite abates.

Bon chance.... we want reports , lots of them.... :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best, fellow Hubbers!  First year In 5 that I'll be giving it a miss, so only a tiny bit of FOMO :)  Taking the big step (shuffle) to IMSA in April rather 

Race day conditions look perfect!  Cloudy with a chance of PB's all around  :clap:

Enjoy the burn in the legs, give some big smiles to the support on Bunkers, and make sure not to walk past Buccaneers 

Good luck & best efforts to everyone heading for EL this weekend, be safe on the roads getting there (better late than dead on time). Embrace the moment :).

Scanning this thread it appears that the following Hubbers are in the race:

EmJayZA #2100

shaper #186

clivem

Carmichael

stevec94

Sparkles(?)

Cycling Major

Garfield2010

Jakopregop

Davey_Jones

muagie

DA\/ID

lurkerza

Stevo9119

Let us know your race numbers so we can follow your progress...

Good luck & best efforts to everyone heading for EL this weekend, be safe on the roads getting there (better late than dead on time). Embrace the moment :).

Scanning this thread it appears that the following Hubbers are in the race:

EmJayZA #2100

shaper #186

clivem # 1694

Carmichael

stevec94

Sparkles(?)

Cycling Major

Garfield2010

Jakopregop

Davey_Jones

muagie

DA\/ID

lurkerza

Stevo9119

Let us know your race numbers so we can follow your progress...

Edited by clivem

Looks like will be a good day for racing! Have fun and see you all in the start pens tomorrow! All the best!