Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Enter QS, Enter Bora[emoji48]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The speeds they ride these days there's just too many riders. Reckon they should reduce number of teams.

Taking a cue from LA?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?

Referring to comment about less teams. LA been punting that in podcast for some time

Referring to comment about less teams. LA been punting that in podcast for some time

As opposed to less riders per team

It was said the rider spun the cranks (and hence the back wheel) to get the chain back on. I questioned then why the cranks were going backwards. Over and out.

Cool, no problem, so you don't foresee the pedal hitting something after being spin forwards to make the cranks spin backwards, while the rear wheel is still spinning...?

Over and out? So does that mean you are convinced and agree?

Good to see a rider from DDD in the break. Worth a shot, plus it is much less stressful than sitting in the bunch over the pavé

Porte out.. he is in tears .

Do they have a backup rider to go for GC or does the focus now switch to stage victories? All in for GvA today?

Do they have a backup rider to go for GC or does the focus now switch to stage victories? All in for GvA today?

TJ?

Nice to see Reinie in the break, he's done a few Paris Roubaix races and is a good Classics rider for today

Cool, no problem, so you don't foresee the pedal hitting something after being spin forwards to make the cranks spin backwards, while the rear wheel is still spinning...?

Over and out - tired of talking about this.  :)  We're all speculating, video just looked really weird to me.

I think he expected more people to agree with him, not achieving this, he has now ended the topic before he gets more schooled.

I have been working. What the hell happened to Porte? If it wasn’t for bad luck he wouldn’t have any luck at all. Poor guy. Very sad.

I think he expected more people to agree with him, not achieving this, he has now ended the topic before he gets more schooled.

Thanks for the input. You normally add as much value?

Archived