Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Nibs or the Tour? You, think that might be a long shot to be honest.

Not me.. Coppi.. my guess would be he is supporting Nibbles for yellow.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually ..if anyone will capitalise on Froome and Tommy D's Giro legs it will be Nibs hey

Actually ..if anyone will capitalise on Froome and Tommy D's Giro legs it will be Nibs hey

Something kept telling me Landa was one to watch, but with "I only ride for me" Valverde and "Gets dropped harder than a TommyD Poo" Quintana, now confirmed as joint leaders, I think Landa wont have the support that he needs.

Something kept telling me Landa was one to watch, but with "I only ride for me" Valverde and "Gets dropped harder than a TommyD Poo" Quintana, now confirmed as joint leaders, I think Landa wont have the support that he needs.

Yeah.. difficult to tell..

I haven't followed the recent week tours too closely and only saw some highlights so no cooking clue how anyone is really looking.. so I will take your word for it.. I hope Fulgesang can have a good showing...top 5 maybe?

Landa is just his own worst enemy at times.. really hope Movistar ride the TDF very aggressive..to spice it up....cause it needs a bit of spice.

Yeah.. difficult to tell..

I haven't followed the recent week tours too closely and only saw some highlights so no cooking clue how anyone is really looking.. so I will take your word for it.. I hope Fulgesang can have a good showing...top 5 maybe?

Landa is just his own worst enemy at times.. really hope Movistar ride the TDF very aggressive..to spice it up....cause it needs a bit of spice.

Huh? 

Crazy tough route, Froome controversy, soooo many top riders in same race, 3 rider Movistar captains..... I think its going to be very spicy, we might even need some milk!

Huh?

Crazy tough route, Froome controversy, soooo many top riders in same race, 3 rider Movistar captains..... I think its going to be very spicy, we might even need some milk!

No sorry i meant the way teams have raced the TDF in the past....

There are always top riders contesting.. it often ends up being them just following the yellow jersey around France..

As for the side show .pfft.. ag that i am not looking forward to..

I just want to see some great racing.

There are always top riders contesting.. it often ends up being them just following the yellow jersey around France..

Well if Froome is riding the TDF you will find that rest might not be so keen on following him around France with all the urine that might get thrown around.

There is always that.

But from what i have seem from movistar earlier this year they are planning on ripping the race to pieces..

Well if Froome is riding the TDF you will find that rest might not be so keen on following him around France with all the urine that might get thrown around.

It's interesting considering I got the feeling that he left Sky because he wanted to go for the win himself, I wonder how this makes him feel. . .  Bitter?

I second this... and pretty please, can cycling be the winner?  :whistling:

It's interesting considering I got the feeling that he left Sky because he wanted to go for the win himself, I wonder how this makes him feel. . . Bitter?

No I wouldn’t think so, he knew who he was joining. Anybody who thinks that they can join “Wins at 40” Valverde’s team and expects to get his support, is a dummy.

I second this... and pretty please, can cycling be the winner? :whistling:

The only time the French use the words “pretty please” is when they get invaded and need help.

There is always that.

But from what i have seem from movistar earlier this year they are planning on ripping the race to pieces..

Keep one eye on AG2R for some ripping of the race.....

.. [emoji634], would be my guess

An Italian, Froome and then Tom............ :w00t:

Archived