Tour de France 2018

gummibear

What? Brailsford is a PR genius! I'm pretty sure french fans will be falling all over themselves trying to hug Brailsford at the start today...

Punching riders because Dave is a chop, should not really be be an acceptable solution though?

Blaming Dave for the way the French crowd carries is similar to blaming cyclist for motorists running them over. The French crowd needs to take responsibility for their own actions.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punching riders because Dave is a chop, should not really be be an acceptable solution though?

Blaming Dave for the way the French crowd carries is similar to blaming cyclist for motorists running them over. The French crowd needs to take responsibility for their own actions.

I never said or implied any of that.

The impression I get is that where the crowds are hectic, such as Alpe d'Huez, it is very cosmopolitan. Hundreds of cycling fans/tourists have travelled from all over the world to get there. In that crowd there are people throwing punches, pee pee etc. How does anyone know it they’re French or not. Brailsford is pandering to the British public and doing his riders a disservice. 

What exactly happened, see on the live updates that some riders are being treated by medical?

Race stopped due to smelly french protesters.... viva le resistance!

What exactly happened, see on the live updates that some riders are being treated by medical?

:eek: ?

Race stopped due to smelly french protesters.... viva le resistance!

Let them mix with the protesters. We might get some more pics like this: :devil:

post-41865-0-33321400-1532428300_thumb.jpg

Dunno... they rode through a protest area and some of the riders got 'something' in their eyes, which needs treating.

There is no answer as yet, only speculation.

I don't like to speculate so I'm going to say the crowd tried to kill everyone with a mixture of smelly cheese powder and cold meat jam.... 

"French farmers protesting, police using tear gas that has got in the riders eyes,all during the race, which has now been stopped so the riders can receive medical assistance"

Archived