gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if this pans out I have Calmejane on the bench... [emoji107]

Yeah.. slim chance of that happening.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Matthews *Bling* out of the TDF :(

That's not good for me, or the other 209 guys who had him on their fantasy roster.

BUT, I guess all focus on TomD from here on in, that could actually improve things for their GC push.

That's not good for me, or the other 209 guys who had him on their fantasy roster.

BUT, I guess all focus on TomD from here on in, that could actually improve things for their GC push.

After his comment last year that he doesn't feel like endangering his life for a sprint, there were till 209 people who picked him....? 

Tomorrow I’m photographing models for a casting so will have to follow the Tour on the Tourtracker app. So let’s make today a good entertaining day.

After his comment last year that he doesn't feel like endangering his life for a sprint, there were till 209 people who picked him....? 

not sure how many people remember that comment. Plenty remember him riding into paris in green however.

not sure how many people remember that comment. Plenty remember him riding into paris in green however.

Its the finer details that separate the good from the great. 

Very pretty route..some really nice roads.

If this is Chavanel's last tour he sure is paying the race the utmost respect.

He has attacked from the break at the bottom of this climb...for that 1 point.. wonder if he will go solo at the top or sit up

He has attacked from the break at the bottom of this climb...for that 1 point.. wonder if he will go solo at the top or sit up

hmm ja. we got 2 guys in the break, let's make that 1 rather.

i don't quite get the point

Tomorrow I’m photographing models for a casting so will have to follow the Tour on the Tourtracker app. So let’s make today a good entertaining day.

I would imagine that photographing models is entertainment enough  :ph34r:

I would imagine that photographing models is entertainment enough  :ph34r:

Not really. Would much rather be at home watching the Tour or photographing products. But I’m happy to have the work.

hmm ja. we got 2 guys in the break, let's make that 1 rather.

i don't quite get the point

Aaah but this is Chavanel...it is a sentiment thing... if anyone can go solo and make it to the end it is Chava... if the rest of the break do bring him back his team mate gets a free ride.

Looks like he is on a mission to grab the KOM points. And maybe steal a stage win to go along with the polka dot jersey he should be receiving tonight.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Archived