Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Thomas takes yellow and keep it for a week the GregvA teams will suffer, but i dont think he will keep it for more than 3 or 4 days. I think Valverde is flying under the GC radar. But so far so good

If Thomas takes yellow and keep it for a week the GregvA teams will suffer, but i dont think he will keep it for more than 3 or 4 days. I think Valverde is flying under the GC radar. But so far so good

That is if GVA ever plans on letting go, they really have wasted a lot of energy defending his yellow jersey????[emoji6][emoji6] yes he will lose it on after rest day..i am just kidding

He is running out of time to sign a new deal and if reports are to be believed he only has 1 team talking to his agent and he can't seem to get the salary he wants.. and of course with only one team interested he can't exactly demand.. kind of take it or leave it. So the longer he wears yellow the better for his future.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think my jokes and disparaging comments about Cavendish have been unkind and in poor taste. He is clearly struggling and we all go through that eventually. I’m sorry I said what I did.

Wonder why the cobbled stage wasn’t planned for Bastille day. Uhm.

I guess Team Prudhomme is mixing it up.

Wonder why the cobbled stage wasn’t planned for Bastille day. Uhm.

I guess Team Prudhomme is mixing it up.

perhaps cobbles before the rest day, but your idea's a better one

Meanwhile at WWT

Monte Zoncolan finalè today

And it’s been a spectacular race thus far for ???????? Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio

Today's stage finish town of Amiens has featured in the Tour de France before. It last played a part in 2015when the peloton arrived there on stage 5. Andre Greipel won on that particular day, while wearing green, beating Peter Sagan, Mark Cavendish and Alexander Kristoff. 

15:36:37 CEST

It must be noted that Arnaud Demare is from very near Amiens too. He was born just down the road Beauvais and will have friends and family at the finish to cheer him on. 

15:58:16 CEST

We've had a crash in the peloton and quite a few rides have been caught out, including Tony Martin, Dan Martin, Julian Alaphlippe and Toms Skujins. 

Archived