Tour de France 2018

gummibear

At 70 kg he is no feather weight, but also not the heaviest sprinter in the peleton. If I recall correctly, didn't he win won of the last stages on the 2017 edition? Prove enough that he can survive the mountains in the grupetto and still cut it in a sprint close to Paris. Age wise he is moving into prime territory for a sprinter. He just might be the next big thing.

He won in Paris last year.

all they have to do in the groupetto is time it well enough to make cut off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s got two more stages in him. You’ll see..

I hope not I find this Groenewegen kid an arrogant piece of sh*t who deserves to be flicked into the barriers

I hope not I find this Groenewegen kid an arrogant piece of sh*t who deserves to be flicked into the barriers

Eish bru. That’s a bit unkind

The penalty for being arrogant is having bones broken and perhaps even killed. So hypothetically what would you recommend for someone who cuts you off in the traffic? Or tells a white lie? Just wondering.

You still woes about the soccer ?

So.. what are the friendly men in the long white coats bringing for supper tonight in the hotel with the nice soft walls?

The penalty for being arrogant is having bones broken and perhaps even killed. So hypothetically what would you recommend for someone who cuts you off in the traffic? Or tells a white lie? Just wondering.

Google Groenewegn vs Naessen sprintand hear him call it completely acceptable

So.. what are the friendly men in the long white coats bringing for supper tonight in the hotel with the nice soft walls?

You should know ;)

You still woes about the soccer ?

Why? cos they lost? Was quite a bit more disappointed by the mussels that where undercooked and the beer that was a bit too hot ;)

What a tempestuous tool..

Yeah I don't want to criticise he has had a rough day.[emoji6].first his DS publicly calls him out and then things weren't perfect and well we know it needs to be for him to win.. but ja a hissy fit and the bad PR because of it won't make it any easier for our fragile butterfly..clearly very upset his hair was even a mess when he got into the car[emoji102]

At least Cav is still giving interviews [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Archived