Scrapes and bruises

FirstV8

I was taken out by a  car on Wednesday at about 30kph . No broken bones but lots of road rash and bruising . ( Bike not damaged ) I did the normal bath and clean out of the wounds and put antiseptic cream on . I like to keep them moist with antisemitic cream or Vaseline  . My wife uses Cannabis oil for her cancer and we have just recently made a new batch with coconut oil which i have now started applying daily . The healing result on my wounds is incredible no drying out , no seeping and no pain on my bruises on my knee , thigh and fingers . Has anyone else used Cannabis oils like this and did you notice a difference   .

I am going to follow this very closely.....please share the recipe (asking for a friend which plans to take a few tumbles)

I give my dog a tiny dose of cannabis oil each evening for her hip dysplasia.

It helps her tons with the inflammation and pain, any prescribed pain meds cause havoc in their systems so Im happy doing it this way.

Don't think you're allowed to use antisemitic cream any more ! ????But dope oil is pretty good stuff.

I am going to follow this very closely.....please share the recipe (asking for a friend which plans to take a few tumbles)

Ill get the receipt and method  from my wife and send ii to you as a message . She made her own from scratch . 

Ill get the receipt and method  from my wife and send ii to you as a message . She made her own from scratch . 

Thanks ......(just remember asking for a friend) :ph34r:

The scabs have stayed moist (not suppurating )and bruising and stiffness are no more . This is the first time i have used it and am overly impressed with the results . I apply it twice a day  directly on the scabs and bruises  . I am also going to give it to one of my dogs who is old and battling with arthritis ( i currently give her a 50grm anti inflammatory crushed pill every second day )

Archived