Stage racing for moms - yes, you can do it without a wife

Rapunzel

jussus what's wrong with SA males that they can't cook there own food?

They can cook ! 

It's just difficult to try get homework done and cook at the same time.  Much easier just to buy fast food which I don't particularly want my child eating 3 days in a row

They can cook ! 

It's just difficult to try get homework done and cook at the same time.  Much easier just to buy fast food which I don't particularly want my child eating 3 days in a row

If they are old enough for homework, they cook supper and dad does the homework :P

I'm still struggling to comprehend the fact that some husbands actually let their wives out the house, WTF is this world coming to?

I hope their bicycles are at least white like the rest of the kitchen appliances?

Edited by Buff_SA

I don't have a problem looking after the kids (2 & 4) for 3 days while wifey goes to CT for DC... give and take... it got a bit tricky when we did mixed Sani2C last year... had to fly up the mother in law :) Must have been a first that a breast feeding mom made the Sani2C Race podium ;)

My first wife went back to work on night shift when my daughter was 3 months old I think it was.Managed fine and cooked prepped changed etc no problem so whats a couple of days or a week.Piece of cake.Off you go chicks

Let's not go ahead and assume we all can't cook. Some of us are better skilled than our better halves in the kitchen. . . 

yes indeed. my reply was directed at Ratty having to provide dinner while she was away.

They can cook ! 

If mom can do it why can't dad?

This is an extremely sexist post, made by a woman who never revoked her husbands man-card on the honeymoon night. 

But I suppose there could be more to it than first sight.  In a dual income family both spouses share the load of child rearing, cooking gardening, power tools ext, so it does not really matter which parent is gone for a few days, all it takes is a bit of co-ordination and open communication........

Edited by Paddaman

Dads can and do it all..moms just tend to worry about everything and like making sure that everything goes as smooth possible so that no one is inconvenienced.. it's what we do[emoji23][emoji23]

My kids are now in high school and I have definitely chilled out a lot..have realised that they will in fact be just fine without me .. and if not dad will most definitely be able to manage even in crisis.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem looking after the kids (2 & 4) for 3 days while wifey goes to CT for DC... give and take... it got a bit tricky when we did mixed Sani2C last year... had to fly up the mother in law :) Must have been a first that a breast feeding mom made the Sani2C Race podium ;)

only if jeannie dreyer didn't get there first (she once cleaned up at totalsports challenge about 4/5 months after delivery)!

only if jeannie dreyer didn't get there first (she once cleaned up at totalsports challenge about 4/5 months after delivery)!

I'm talking about normal humans, not freaks of nature - LOL