Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in again... December was not kind, nearly 4kgs on for my efforts, despite being pretty active throughout the holidays. Diet is clearly pretty crucial for me in terms of weight loss. Beer is my real weakness, but finding the migration to Whiskey near on impossible. I'll work on that still though!

Could definitely feel the extra kilos on a half marathon this last weekend, managed to still sneak a sub 2hour, but yeah, my legs aren't impressed with the extra workload.

Goal weight 85kgs by Comrades time, and the secondary goal is to pretty much keep it there through the year, although I will definitely allow myself a little recovery time after it... just need to keep it in check though.

Good luck everyone, look forward to the stories - and remember, most importantly, this isn't easy, you need to want it, want it enough to say goodbye to some of the good stuff and the other little gremlins that line our abs with lard  ;)

Sounds a lot like a box of Cinnabons...

cracked a joke with a commuter yesterday saying to him "so you call me fat" .. then said to the lady riding with us "did you hear that" ..... she kept quiet

so time to get serious now.

102kg after Dec.

Will get to 85kg

how... eat less, ride more

Been there, done that. That silence hurts a bit.

Do you have it with your box of Cinnabons?

only half the box...everything gets split in half...clearly you didnt know Cinnabons come 4 in a box.

only half the box...everything gets split in half...clearly you didnt know Cinnabons come 4 in a box.

Strange diet indeed.

I didnt know. Thanks for telling me.

ok, so I have set up a very rudimentary spreadsheet to keep a weekly track of "this stuff"

If it works for you great ... just bear in mind I am not a uber excel jockey, so change as you like.

Edit .. file now attached

JLS F-Loss.xlsx

Edited by Hairy

What's your BMI? Just out of interest...

BMI is a joke ... when I was at my fittest at school with tons of sport and lean and mean I still came in at just on "Obese" .... frankly, I prefer big boned

cracked a joke with a commuter yesterday saying to him "so you call me fat" .. then said to the lady riding with us "did you hear that" ..... she kept quite

102kg after Dec.

Will get to 85kg

Hi Hairy,I might (off the record ) soon have an inbred frame for sale if it will help with your weight loss hehe.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

BMI is a joke ... when I was at my fittest at school with tons of sport and lean and mean I still came in at just on "Obese" .... frankly, I prefer big boned

I'm also obese according to the BMI calc

cracked a joke with a commuter yesterday saying to him "so you call me fat" .. then said to the lady riding with us "did you hear that" ..... she kept quite

102kg after Dec.

Will get to 85kg

Or burn more calories than you consume [emoji14]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hear you... also get close to obese figures when wearing a size 32 jean

Was just asking though  :ph34r: