Rapha Festive 500

eddy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw quite a few people I follow on Strava doing this.

Would have loved to join, but I am struggling a little bit with fatigue at the moment.

Basically ±60km a day.

Saw quite a few people I follow on Strava doing this.

Would have loved to join, but I am struggling a little bit with fatigue at the moment.

Basically ±60km a day.

Also would have loved too, but I’m struggling with Gintervals between Christmas and New Years.

"........Also would have loved too, but I’m struggling with Gintervals between Christmas and New Years".

Excellent Tonic to boost your liver for 2018. Cheers!

I've only ever done the RF500 once, in 2015 - although last year I did the run equivalent... New Balance Festive Run 55Km. Well done to those that have gone for it and achieved it (or will do so by Sunday).

Have a 150km left, man the Christmas feed is making this difficult. Well done to those who have finished and good luck to those who are in the process.

Did the first few when it started

Then my son arrived

Got back in the groove for 2017

1 day left on my schedule

140 kms to go ????????‍♀️

• 11 months later...

I started it, but won't be completing it. I need to do 2 rides covering 236Km, and I'm not in the mood for a long ride tomorrow, so will be about 75Km short.

Plan was to finish on Monday with a 85Km ride, but I've decided to accept a late invitation from a wife's friend to their farm - in the middle of nowhere (close to Vrede). Will end the year with two runs (30th and 31st). 

Archived