Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

Ok, so it seems the worst of the winter is over.  Started my first commute this morning.  An abundance of Knödel and Weißbeer over the winter caused me to suffer from a severe case of Polarbear syndrome.  But I am sure I will be able to shake of the extra 6 kilos in the next couple of weeks.

post-71-0-35545800-1520238901_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-33393900-1520238906_thumb.jpg

Unfit and all it was to say the least a very pleasant commute.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 days without commuting felt like a lifetime. Tummy bug hit me real hard...

Also, dropped from 2nd to 7th   :thumbdown:

I was wondering what happened to you

post-5403-0-41356200-1520239876_thumb.jpg

Farkit but you guys put some miles in. My work is cut out for me.

nah... Take it easy

what are your requirements specific?

Work clothes, lunch box, some electronic odds and ends, occasionally my 15inch laptop, and waterproof would be even better (but not complete necessity).

you guys just take it easy this week before the Argus will you .................

post-5403-0-69478500-1520421077_thumb.jpg

you guys just take it easy this week before the Argus will you .................

Yip, IDT rest of the week for me so my distance wont change at all. Did my last commute for the week yesterday. 

I JUST READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION, AND IT NOTES THAT THE WINNER WILL BE GETTING SOME COOKIES FROM CATI ...... IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG NOW LADIES AND GENTS.

I JUST READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION, AND IT NOTES THAT THE WINNER WILL BE GETTING SOME COOKIES FROM CATI ...... IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG NOW LADIES AND GENTS.

How will the cookies be delivered if I win ...   :whistling:

How will the cookies be delivered if I win ...   :whistling:

I offer to eat them on your behalf and write a detailed description of each bite.

I offer to eat them on your behalf and write a detailed description of each bite.

Sure.  I'll send you some other detailed descriptions in return .. with interrest :D

whahaha cat-i can't bake ... at all.

so if you win, I will bake and you will HAVE to eat ALL the cookies  yourself :P

Archived