Assaulted by cyclist !! South peninsula.

porqui

A silly question.

W.T.F has the water crisis in Cape Town to do with the behavior of this tjop?

A few peeps has already added it as an contributing factor to their well thought out posts, .

So pray tell, do inform me what influence it has, I just cannot for the life of me understand it.

AND DO NOT TELL ME IT'S SARCASM, THERE IS NO COMIC SANS USED!!!!

Have you experienced a farking hot day in the Cape like today, and you can't jump into your pool because it is half full with dirty water? This alone will cause mini explosions in any sane dude's head. Hell, there is even a bloke right now trying to jump of a bridge on the N2.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, thats 1 of the 3 sides that there is to every story

I myself would really love to hear the other side of the story - then I would know what not to do. (No really!)

The 3rd side I know but it's quite a bit longer - not even told the half of it.

I'm still wondering what happened.

I myself would really love to hear the other side of the story - then I would know what not to do. (No really!)

The 3rd side I know but it's quite a bit longer - not even told the half of it.

I'm still wondering what happened.

Amazing how after years of engaging on different levels people still treat your version like that of a one post wonder who is trying to get some warranty replacement on a frame he broke ????

WTF has this country come to. Soooo much aggro everywhere....

Bingo!! You can only truly appreciate this when you're no longer there!

A silly question.

W.T.F has the water crisis in Cape Town to do with the behavior of this tjop?

A few peeps has already added it as an contributing factor to their well thought out posts, .

So pray tell, do inform me what influence it has, I just cannot for the life of me understand it.

AND DO NOT TELL ME IT'S SARCASM, THERE IS NO COMIC SANS USED!!!!

Dude you know very well what happens when there isn't a water table for the funriders to pillage in a local kerkbasaar race....all hell breaks loose.

Extrapolate n bietjie--see now.

Bingo!! You can only truly appreciate this when you're no longer there!

Ditto. My cortisol levels are at an all time low. Said it before on another thread, it's incredible how much day to day stress you live with in SA that is no longer there. Now it just all financial.

Archived