Pre-registration venues for the Nissan TrailSeeker
Date: Friday 4 May 
Times: 10h00 – 17h00
Venues: 
Pretoria : Lynnwood Cyclery 
Centurion : Centurion Cyclery 
Johannesburg : Concept Cyclery Melrose Arch
Registration on race day at the venue from 06h00

For new people, note the start is at the ARC Roodeplaat grounds and not at the Buffelsdsrift bike park itself.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Registration Details for Nissan Trailseeker MTB Buffelsdrift:

Venues: 

For new people, note the start is at the ARC Roodeplaat grounds and not at the Buffelsdsrift bike park itself.

I am contemplating entering this race as I have never ridden here before. My geared bike is in for a service so I would be on my SS with 34-18 gearing.

Would I get frustrated by my lack of gearing on the flat sections in the beginning?

Registration Details for Nissan Trailseeker MTB Buffelsdrift:

Venues: 

Hi, if the start is at ARC (which seems to be on the Moloto road), where would be the best place to park? 

Where would registration be on race day?

Thanks

Hi, if the start is at ARC (which seems to be on the Moloto road), where would be the best place to park? 

Where would registration be on race day?

Thanks

Hi Dogs

There is plenty of parking space at ARC. Registration will no doubt be there too.

I am contemplating entering this race as I have never ridden here before. My geared bike is in for a service so I would be on my SS with 34-18 gearing.

Would I get frustrated by my lack of gearing on the flat sections in the beginning?

If you are used to 34/18 go for it. The flats will be super fast so you will be spinning faaast(also depends on your seeding). If you can I would suggest a 34/17 - flats will be faster and climbs harder. That is also dependent on your goal for the race and fitness/strength.

I noted that the online entries are closed for the 40km event. Should I still be able to enter at Lynnwood cyclery tomorrow, or rather at the event?

Did this race two years ago and it was a blast. Route is fantastic and they have added and changed it as well, made it even better from what I have heard.

I noted that the online entries are closed for the 40km event. Should I still be able to enter at Lynnwood cyclery tomorrow, or rather at the event?

I think the 40km is sold out... You should look for an entry in the classifieds or enter the 70km.

post-27075-0-76961100-1525367683_thumb.png

I think the 40km is sold out... You should look for an entry in the classifieds or enter the 70km.

This will be my 1st MTB race and I'm starting to get pretty amped! (40k)

Starting in group K with 140 riders per group... will be like Easter weekend on the N3, or everyone will leave me in behind the dust.

Will be exciting either way

Fabulous trails but attitude of Jumpertrax and Advendurance when querying results less than professional with final results nor having been signed off by the Commissaire.

Fabulous trails but attitude of Jumpertrax and Advendurance when querying results less than professional with final results nor having been signed off by the Commissaire.

Where can we see our results?