The Name and Shame Game!!

Joss

BS! Sure you know you have to pay the money and you know to who' date=' if only somebody would supply the bank details.

Come on. That's weak.

1. If you HAVE the money and you KNOW you must pay it, pick up the damn phone like an adult and GET the banking details.

2. If you HAVE the money and you KNOW you must pay it AND you are looking for the banking details ANSWER YOUR PHONE.

People, please.
[/quote']

Exactly!!!! There's only one person looking like a chop in this whole matter. If Samma sends me his address I can send him a mirror.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Samma needs to write Joss a letter stating that he promises to pay the required amount....sign it .....mail it with registered mail....or get together with a neutral witness and discuss the matter in a public place.  Get hold of MB as well and find out what his position on the whole matter is.  If he says the money doesn't belong to him....then it goes to Joss.  Either way the money gets paid. 

Now that the budding legal eagles have had their fun... The bottom line is that Sammajoor owes money for goods he bought and from the information provided he has made no effort to effect payment. On the other hand he also does not dispute that Joss has been trying to make contact and has not disputed that he has made and broken arrangements to pay Joss.

His claims now about who the money is actually owed to smacks of dishonesty. Karma, boet ... karma. Remember the story of one Renaldo the f**kwit who recent got his come-uppance (although I still think that his story is buyllsh*t).

I know a man with a microlight... I will pimp him out to the one wot gives me 20% of the deal...

Guest Big H

Blixem maar die aasvoels IS 'n freaky klomp mense. Ek is bly ek is maar net 'n kommin ou padmaker!!!!!!!

Windbreaker, I'm with you on this one!

Samma, one way or another, you are tap-dancing BIGTIME! You appropriated goods. You did NOT buy them, as you have not yet paid for them. They do not belong to you. Don't be a schlenter and stop with the semantics. Pay up what you owe and stop making bollocks excuses about who you owe the money to. You KNOW who you owe it to!

And Joss et al...don't be so bloody dumb next time. Cash in your fist, or account, before you part with your goods!

I know a man with a microlight... I will pimp him out to the one wot gives me 20% of the deal...

What does this mean??

What does this mean??

Means you missed  GreyOwl version 1 and his purchase of a cracked track frame...

TNT12008-06-04 12:55:56

So, TNT1, what is your take on all of this. Do you think Samma should pay Joss??

So' date=' TNT1, what is your take on all of this. Do you think Samma should pay Joss??[/quote']

I didn't read the whole damn thread... Precise it for me and I'll decide...

just read the first 2 or 3 pages or so and you'll get the picture.

Ok' date=' based on the following:

There is a fellow hubber who has bought some stuff from me

more than a year ago. At that stage in time he had some financiel

constraints and i firstly gave him exelent prices and secondly did not

bother him too much to pay.

Now he has the money but he is ignoring my phoe calls and he is ducking and diving me.

He promised me he would pay me at the Bella Bella. I stood there

waiting fir him for more than an hour and then he told me he would

contact me in the week. He never did. I contacted him several times and

he either ignored my calls or when he answers he has some sort of

excuse and sais he will call me the next day but never does.

On Monday he said he woul contact me today but untill now has not yet called and is ignoring my calls.

He has bought a lot of stuff from other fellow hubbers over the

past few months and i do not know whether they got payd or not but he

has not paid me yet.

The value of the goods he bought off me was at least worth R5000.00 and i only charged him R 3500.00.

What should i do. Should i name and shame him or send someone to

break his legs. I am very frustrated for i am in deperate need of this

money.

Please give me some advise?

Let us cut to the chase.  Call a spade a spade

I

Anton Schreuder' date=' bought the spares from Morne Bester Cycles in

Waterkloof.  The money I have to pay, but the monies are owed to Morne

Bester Cycles.  Not to Joss Esterhuizen.

So if I get the bank details for Morne Bester Cycles, I will pay gladly.

If

you want to name and shame me do it properly and not by implicating

that I am giving you the run around.  If I pay you the money, i am

still legally bound to pay Morne Bester Cycles, as I purchased the

goods from them and not you Joss.

So send the banking details for Morne Bester Cycles and i will gladly transfer the money. 

[/quote']

Samma should do what he says. Besides, he's always been good in dealing with me.

So' date=' TNT1, what is your take on all of this. Do you think Samma should pay Joss??[/quote']

But for the record, I'm the King of Go000ogle, not king Solomon, so maybe I'm not the best to decideWink

If Samma doesnt pay.. I see some lawyer fees coming his way too. Anyway to all hubbers who is going to sell stuff- never sell anything on credit unless its your family or best friend or you have a credit repayment contract. That way you wont have hassles later..http://bp3.blogger/_T9Nh65MTx9o/RzHOLh0u3mI/AAAAAAAAAPo/ZmRuIkL37JE/s320/burningdollar

But for the record, I'm the King of Go000ogle, not king Solomon, so maybe I'm not the best to decideWink

My, you certainly do display admirable restraint. Is it because you just don't want to get involved - or do you know the parties?

My, you certainly do display admirable restraint. Is it because you just don't want to get involved - or do you know the parties?

Note the line next to the pic in my signature... I'm biting my tongue...

TNT12008-06-04 13:18:33