The Name and Shame Game!!

Joss

There is a fellow hubber who has bought some stuff from me more than a year ago. At that stage in time he had some financiel constraints and i firstly gave him exelent prices and secondly did not bother him too much to pay.

Now he has the money but he is ignoring my phoe calls and he is ducking and diving me.

He promised me he would pay me at the Bella Bella. I stood there waiting fir him for more than an hour and then he told me he would contact me in the week. He never did. I contacted him several times and he either ignored my calls or when he answers he has some sort of excuse and sais he will call me the next day but never does.

On Monday he said he woul contact me today but untill now has not yet called and is ignoring my calls.

He has bought a lot of stuff from other fellow hubbers over the past few months and i do not know whether they got payd or not but he has not paid me yet.

The value of the goods he bought off me was at least worth R5000.00 and i only charged him R 3500.00.

What should i do. Should i name and shame him or send someone to break his legs. I am very frustrated for i am in deperate need of this money.

Please give me some advise?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send a 6'7" 100kg nigerian to collect your money... it works every time

AND 3 of his big gay friends...

Send a 6'7" 100kg nigerian to collect your money... it works every time

AND 3 of his big gay friends...

ClapClap And name and shame.

One last PM to him plus an SMS, let him know you are going public first thing tommorow morning if you havnt recieved proof of payment, then spill the beans. we all need to know who the problem children are on the Hub

R3500 is small enough for the Small Claims Court.

Send him a letter of final demand stating that you wish the money to be paid within two weeks or you will take him to court. After two weeks summons him to appear in the local Small Claims Court.

Edit: Try to send it by courier or some other method where you can get a signed proof of delivery.

Edman2008-06-04 08:57:08

Or have the letter of demand served on him by the sheriff.  Costs about 200 bucks but, unless he's already done this before, it's usually quite intimidating and you get a return of service.

In the current climate he probably owes a lot of people money that have priority on his list...

why do people give strangers goods without receiving cash in hand I dont know

There is a fellow hubber who has bought some stuff from me more than a year ago. At that stage in time he had some financiel constraints and i firstly gave him exelent prices and secondly did not bother him too much to pay.

Now he has the money but he is ignoring my phoe calls and he is ducking and diving me.

He promised me he would pay me at the Bella Bella. I stood there waiting fir him for more than an hour and then he told me he would contact me in the week. He never did. I contacted him several times and he either ignored my calls or when he answers he has some sort of excuse and sais he will call me the next day but never does.

On Monday he said he woul contact me today but untill now has not yet called and is ignoring my calls.

He has bought a lot of stuff from other fellow hubbers over the past few months and i do not know whether they got payd or not but he has not paid me yet.

The value of the goods he bought off me was at least worth R5000.00 and i only charged him R 3500.00.

What should i do. Should i name and shame him or send someone to break his legs. I am very frustrated for i am in deperate need of this money.

Please give me some advise?

Let us cut to the chase.  Call a spade a spade

I Anton Schreuder, bought the spares from Morne Bester Cycles in Waterkloof.  The money I have to pay, but the monies are owed to Morne Bester Cycles.  Not to Joss Esterhuizen.

So if I get the bank details for Morne Bester Cycles, I will pay gladly.

If you want to name and shame me do it properly and not by implicating that I am giving you the run around.  If I pay you the money, i am still legally bound to pay Morne Bester Cycles, as I purchased the goods from them and not you Joss.

So send the banking details for Morne Bester Cycles and i will gladly transfer the money. 

ok ok, I'll pay up - just please don't send the Nigerians. am scared for them that they will be victims of Xenophobic attacks - so I have decided to own up so as to protect the poor inncocent leg breakers.

As you know Morne Bester Cycles no longer exists. I had to pay the money to the shop before i left. I helped you as a friend. Now you are giving me the run around. You made promises you did not keep and now this is how you want to handle it. NOT ON DUDE!!

As you know Morne Bester Cycles no longer exists. I had to pay the money to the shop before i left. I helped you as a friend. Now you are giving me the run around. You made promises you did not keep and now this is how you want to handle it. NOT ON DUDE!!

Seeing that this is on an open forum, gibe me Morne's Cell Phone number.

If the monies were paid as you claim, I will personally drive to where you are and pay you.  But as it stands I owe the money to the shop where you worked.

I have never disputed the fact that I owe the money, but to pay it to you when it is owed to a shop where you worked, is Fraud, and theft on your behalf.

As I said if you paid the money I will pay YOU and not the shop.

But as it is I am legally bound to pay the owner, who is Morne Bester and not Joss Esterhuizen