Stupid Question

Spinnekop

Have you not heard about BOMBS??  They work marvelous.  10 bar everytime.....no pumping....no wondering......no worries.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you not heard about BOMBS??  They work marvelous.  10 bar everytime.....no pumping....no wondering......no worries.

Hmm - True.  But I was witness just this past Saturday morning to a roadbike puncture.  After fitting the new tube and using the 1st bomb, the tyre was not properly seated so my good friend had to deflate it again.  Another bomb later, and a discarded inner tube, the money spent was something like 15 + 15 + 20 = R50 for a flat.Shocked

I can think of better ways to BLOW R50, than that thank you.  'n Dosyn Windhoeke bv.Wink

I had a wonderful birthday this year - 3 punctures in the rain, so - no more bombs or tubes left.  Ever tried patching a tube in the pouring rain Ouch

But yes, bombs are a wonderful invention.

I was about to say WTF is a hand pump.  Couple bombs, couple tubes (and an adapter valve for the nearest garage is I'm absolutely desperate - actually first choice if I am close enough)