Stupid Question

Spinnekop

Hoe lyk die voorblad..... ek het seker die nuwe uitgawe gemis met 'n paar uur..... DRAT!!!!!!! sal nou weer twee maande moet wag voor ek hom kry en al die ouens wat states toe gaan sal vir my TIEN van laas maand se uitgawes bring!!!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mozambique maaikies kom more vir my kuier , ek kan ene vir jou stuur na Mafambisse as dit in jou omgewing is !!!??

This post definitely proves the saying the "there's no such thing as a stupid question...just stupid answers!".

Spidy - I also had no idea what the thingy was.  So I read the writing on it, googled it and ended up on the Schwalbe website.  Seems a useless gadget to me - doesn't your track pump tell you what your tyre pressure is?

Shamus - perhaps next time you guys can get Bicycling to include a little instruction leaflet as I am sure 90% of readers thought what's this plastic thingy before tossing it with the magazine sleave.

Thumbs%20Up.....always a pleasure to be stupid!Big%20smile

So....what all you guys and girls are saying is that if I could have given a  better blow job, the pennietjie would have come out and I then would have known what it was...........EmbarrassedBig%20smile

Thumbs%20Up.....always a pleasure to be stupid!Big%20smile

So....what all you guys and girls are saying is that if I could have given a  better blow job' date=' the pennietjie would have come out and I then would have known what it was...........EmbarrassedBig%20smile
[/quote']

a simple blow job wouldnt do it. The valve opens the device, so you would have to give a little tongue action as well as a blow job to let the pennetjie come out!!!!

.....  Seems a useless gadget to me - doesn't your track pump tell you what your tyre pressure is?

It is only useless if you never go on the road.  It is comforting to know, I have 8 Bar or at least something it that vicinity in my wheels after a roadside puncture.Wink

I'm not taking my floor pump with if I ride on the roadShocked

Ja, tells you how much longer you've still got to go using a silly little handpump - eish, can be hard work to get to 10 bar!!

Ja' date=' tells you how much longer you've still got to go using a silly little handpump - eish, can be hard work to get to 10 bar!![/quote']

Eina- Glad I can get away with 7ish bar

He he, the only problem is that every time you use the gadget to test the pressure, you let half the air out!!