Still Bay

Meezo

...or StillBaai

going there the next long weekend, i have body boared/surfed in years, i've been told the waves are amazing!

So i'm taking my MTB, any trails i can hit up that side

...or StillBaai

going there the next long weekend, i have body boared/surfed in years, i've been told the waves are amazing!

Yes. Good right hand point break. Sort of fat but still loads of fun. A but like Seal Point.

There's also Outer Pool in Mossels and Ding Dangs if there's enough swell. Keep your toes tucked in tho coz there are some large predators closeby

I've seen trails from the N2 between Riversdale and Stilbaai but that's all I know. There's of course George and the Trail Park. Well worth the extra few km.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Whatever you do - don't skip the Inverroche Gin tasting!

http://inverroche.com/za/visit-us/

This ^^^^

Trailwise - nope - I think there is a sum total of 1km proper singletrack around Stilbaai and it is on private property.

But the gravel road up next to the Goukou river is a proper ride with short sharp climbs & steep downhills & some nice views, you can combine it with a loop back to Stilbaai via Blombos & Jongens (look up Blombos Loop on Strava)

There’s lekker trails in Garcia Plantation outside Riversdal. Pop by at Riversdal cycles on your way in and ask them when they are riding and tag along.

Otherwise go fill your gravel road quota.