The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

I'm looking for mounting bolts for road disc calipers. Willing to pay or if anyone know where I can buy

IMG-20221216-WA0137.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Arrie said:

I'm looking for the attached. It's a Shimano rear derailleur axle unit for a road bike. You need to remove it if you have a direct mount hanger. Willing to pay or if anyone know what store sells it.

IMG-20221217-WA0082.jpg

Think I have one will have a look and let you know. 

29 minutes ago, Arrie said:

I'm looking for the attached. It's a Shimano rear derailleur axle unit for a road bike. You need to remove it if you have a direct mount hanger. Willing to pay or if anyone know what store sells it.

IMG-20221217-WA0082.jpg

I've got one. let me know

25 minutes ago, 100Tours said:

I've got one. let me know

Thanks alot. If I don't come right by Me Rida my Bicycle as he is closer then I will let you know🙏👍

2 hours ago, Arrie said:

Thanks alot. If I don't come right by Me Rida my Bicycle as he is closer then I will let you know🙏👍

I'll check at my workshop today or tomorrow. Had to clear space at home 😁

Am looking to buy a 620-650mm old spec ‘skinny’ handlebar for my 26”er, current handlebar is 570mm, and the cockpit has become a bit cramped….

the species 25.4mm, which pre-dates more modern, 29”er ‘fat’ bar (fat at the clamp, IOW).

Am putting on some ‘inner bar ends’, and could use the extra space…

thanks!

Chris

22 minutes ago, Zebra said:

Am looking to buy a 620-650mm old spec ‘skinny’ handlebar for my 26”er, current handlebar is 570mm, and the cockpit has become a bit cramped….

the species 25.4mm, which pre-dates more modern, 29”er ‘fat’ bar (fat at the clamp, IOW).

thanks!

Chris

I should be able to help, pretty sure I have one lying at home, but unfortunately only back in Jan, if you don’t mind waiting/don’t come right by then

28 minutes ago, Zebra said:

thanks!

Chris

I will also most likely be able to assist 

Hi All, checked the all hub adds but couldn't find any. I'm looking for a good condition mtb 9 speed rear derailleur, if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell or part with. Thanks.

On 12/18/2022 at 12:55 PM, RobertWhitehead said:

I will also most likely be able to assist 

Thanks, busy few days ahead for me, but I will contact you via DM, appreciated, Chris

57 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Hi folks. Looking for the small Allan head bolt, used on Shimano Hollwtech cranks. 

20221221_155802.jpg

I have quite a few of them for you

14 hours ago, Gadgets said:

Hi, I am in need of one of these, please. It is for a Suntour XCM.

SR-font-b-SUNTOUR-b-font-Speed-font-b-Lockout-b-font-wired-remote-control-font.jpg

I am 90% sure that I have one of those